“I like this airline and comfort seating”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

It's a long flight and it is worth the upgrade cost for comfort seating. I will purchase that on any long destination. Upgraded snacks included bananas, chips, granola bars,etc and seems healthier. But leg room is worth it also. I am 5"10.5 and I can cross my legs. Too me, that is worth extra money. I also liked my pillow and blanket. Gets cool on plane sometimes. Being close to bathroom a plus. Staff friendly.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (38,507)

Reviewed November 17, 2017

Direct flight to NYC is only one and a half hours and both flights departed and arrived right on time! I paid a little extra for the comfort zone seats and my friend sat in the main cabin-only $178! Neither flight was full so that made the flight more enjoyable.

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Do not pay or use precious miles to fly first/business class thinking you will get the usual benefits on Delta. Even when flying first class THEY DO NOT GIVE YOU ACCESS TO LOUNGE! They do not explain why. And for some reason the Seattle-New York long flight's so-called "first-class" have very little difference from economy. It is a COMPLETE rip-off!!! No lounge access, just a meager 8 in of extra non-flat seat, and no food, for ALOT more money! Delta has truly lowered their standards and I will avoid flying with them from now on.

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

We flew from Asheville NC to Honolulu HI. We flew Asheville NC to Atlanta GA, Atlanta GA to Salt Lake City Utah and Salt Lake City Utah to Honolulu Hawaii. Return flight was Honolulu Hawaii to St. Paul Minnesota, St. Paul Minneapolis to Atlanta GA, Atlanta GA to Asheville NC.
We flew Delta the entire way. Everyone was wonderful and so kind and accommodating. The food was great, the WiFi was strong. There was ample room for me in my seat, plenty of leg room and I am a heavy set handicapped person.
I was most impressed.

1  Thank bethieball
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Delta is the only airlines that offers non-stop flights between Seattle and Hong Kong. The flight crew was very friendly and efficient. Snacks and meals were good. They also offered complimentary wine and beer with our meals. Our flights were full going both ways. Delta did a great job!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)