“Exactly as expected”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed October 21, 2017

This was an A to B flight during a longer visit to the USA. Everything was perfectly OK but nothing was in any way special. Seating was a bit tight (as expected) but we left and arrived on time and our luggage did the same. A satisfactory, routine flight.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (34,846)

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Flights from Manchester to atlanta booked for a year, flights there were no problem, flight back I had no seat allocated and when got to gate was given a seat other end of plane to people I was travelling with. I suffer from. Anxiety and my stress levels were through the roof by this point. The reason they gave us was they could only allocate so many seats, so the rest of my group were together and I was left to sit on my own despite the trip was booked as one group. Was fighting off a panic attack at this point and then they announce that they want to make our flight as stress free as possible but they will run out of over head bag room so check in your hand luggage for the hull!!! Do not fly with this airline Utter rubbish and not caring.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

I have been flying with Delta for years with the frequent flyer card they are my choice. This year I was charged for window seating which was a huge fifty dollars and on the small connecting flight fifteen dollars. What a rip off but on an international flight it was worth every penny to be in a window seat so I could lean on the plane for sleeping. Very disappointed with Delta that they have come to charge these huge prices for something as common as a window seat. What next for use of the toilet??? I feel like this is greedy capitalism to the economy flyer.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

we arrived in Atlanta from Manchester, we had an our or 2 spare to wait for our flight,
the board showed our flight as the expected time approx 6.30pm, however this time came and went and still no word from the Delta staff, it was only when an hour had passed by when the flight had still not showed that the passengers where getting restless, we where then told that the flight would not be arriving until 7am the following morning, they offered to put us up in hotels at a cost to ourselves, we decided to stay at the airport as the initial checking through security I really could not endure again, as that was an absolute joke. We were only offered cold drinks and no food or blankets, and we had to sleep on the floor or the chairs in the airport. when we finally boarded our flight, it was not a pleasant flight and the landing at Key West airport was terrible, to the point where it almost jarred by back the landing was that horrendous, we try to pursue a claim with Delta for missing a day of our holiday, but they were not interested, so I will never fly with this airline again.

1  Thank Molly J
Reviewed October 21, 2017

This was the last of 4 flights with Delta over a 10 day period which were all a good experience. We were able to use the kerb side check-in for our cases.

Flying from Nashville and then transferring to Virgin we actually were able to check our bags in all the way through to Heathrow as the two airlines work in partnership on a number of routes