“4 flights in 10 days - all good”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed October 21, 2017

This was the last of 4 flights with Delta over a 10 day period which were all a good experience. We were able to use the kerb side check-in for our cases.

Flying from Nashville and then transferring to Virgin we actually were able to check our bags in all the way through to Heathrow as the two airlines work in partnership on a number of routes

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (39,738)

Reviewed October 20, 2017

We had Delta flights as part of our travel arrangements for San Fran to LA and then LA to Mexico which was all arranged with Virgin Airways. The staff were professional and friendly and the aircraft was clean and tidy. On our journey to mrxico we were provided with complimentary champagne to celebrate our honeymoon which was a lovely gesture.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

It was an ok flight on a small plane. Check-in was smooth and security check was not that bad (as this is my first time to fly domestic in the US I thought the queues would be horrible). I was surprised to know that domestic business class passengers are not allowed access to the Delta Lounge... so that was a bit of a disappointment since I got to the airport really early.

Flight itself was ok - it was full and was on a small plane (winglet-type) and serviced by only 2 crews, so some requests needed to be repeated. Didn't take the inflight food served as I was not hungry.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

The flight went ok and on time. They have a big selection of entertainment. The staff was also nice
My only problem was that my bag was not there when I arrived to the belt. It took forever to pass through customs so I don't know what happened, if someone took it by mistake, if it was in Paris. But 24 hours later it was left on my hotel. The crew at the counter was very nice.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)

Amazing. Hideous!
After over 3HOURS sitting at the gate for some "no fuel" excuse (hello you had a departure time and everyone seated!!
Next hour: forced to sit through a supposed visit from Mike Pence's plane ...finally a doctor was requested because by the third hour people were losing their minds. They wanted to get off the plane.
The captain made no announcements about any of this.

When we finally got airborne..No food for anyone but first class passengers!!! Not even a bad of chips...or a drink... (all of which the airline should have had, and given away! )

We will not be giving them our business in the future.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)