“Cancun”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed October 15, 2017

We are always treated very well by Delta, this time is with no exception. We flew down in Delta Comfort with family for a family vacation, one of our family members had never flown before and was nervous, I had mentioned this to the cabin attendant and they took very good/excellent care of her for the duration of the flight. We also had the same attendant flying home, we had upgraded to the first class section which was very comfortable. Although there is one suggestion that I could make is that Delta need to bring back the seat back entertainment, not all of us had phones/tablets or ipads which made for a very long flight. Please bring them back....

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,449)

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Delta crews seem disinterested, the service has become unprofessional and lackadaisical towards passengers. Rarely any eye contact with crew. How about a smile once in awhile???

Reviewed October 15, 2017

SPECIAL UPDATE: earlier Oct. 5, 2017 review on something always going wrong when I've flown Delta has led to this special report.

Suitcase that failed to transfer from the Delta flight to Swiss Air and never showed up to the Zurich Airport when we did has been located, found, and returned !!! There was a knock on the door at 4:58pm at the Renaissance Tower Hotel, where we are staying. I opened the door and a delivery person presented me with the suitcase that has been missing the past 48 hours. The delivery person could not tell me where the suitcase had been.

So, I can only presume the suitcase made it to JFK airport in NYC and had been hiding out under an assumed name until authorities located it. Perhaps a picture of it had been on a milk carton and someone in NYC recognized it from the photo.

All contents were intact, and no markings or bruises on the case.

Finally, something positive to report about Delta. As in earlier review done on Oct. 15, 2017, the rating scale below was filled out, as that is required in order to submit a review.

1  Thank Stu T
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Short flight from DEN to MSP but incredible service from Delta. First class, professional, and personable from the entire crew of flight 162. You are the reason we love to fly your airline. Thank you! You made a little boy's day.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

I previously wrote how horrible my experience was. I now read folks' reviews praising delta when in fact they flew KLM, Air France, or another partner. Rest assured, deltas partners are quite good, and are run more carefully and efficiently and especially, caring of customers. To praise delta for KLM's quality of service at all levels is equivalent to offering praise to the New York subway system for putting you in a bus when you tripped on a broken step. Let's be careful to offer comment on delta, not its partners

1  Thank jandsboston