“Mia/NYC & NYC/MIA - Refurbished Aircraft NO LEG ROOM :(”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Old Airplane (at least 17) that has been refurbished to include new, larger IFE screens, mood lighting, and new seats with NO leg room. To the point that when we recline the people behind as ask us not to recline because the seats hit there legs.. Very bad experience.. I would rater have old seats the way the plain was 17 years ago when it was built and more leg room.. Now I know how sardines feel it that tiny can they come in "Delta"

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (34,837)

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I fly a lot and don't expect much from the airlines these days, but no leg room or computer room in first class? You have got to be kidding me. On this flight the gentleman in front of me reclined his seat as far as allowable, (not his fault). I could see every grey hair and mole on his head. Our plane was recently remodeled with all the bells and whistles which included less padding in the seats, and insufficient room. With the seat in front of me reclined, I had trouble opening my tray table and could not open my computer fully (could not operate the keyboard). I was in an aisle seat, when the person next to me wanted to exit her seat, even though I got up and out, she had to virtually squeeze to get past the reclined seat. Totally ridiculous. And the food? What a joke; we were served a small plate of cold cuts and plastic packaged crackers. I would much prefer to be given the option to buy a pastrami sandwich for $20 then eat the garbage they serve. Next time if I want to have no room, and lousy food I'll fly coach... Oh, and one more thing. I didn't think it was possible to make the restrooms any smaller - but they did!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Helpful staff at the gates, tired staff in the plane, good entertainment but terrible food, disparate levels of announcements from too quiet to very loud.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Pretty happy with this airline flew twice with them in recently, their terminal at LAX leaves alot to be desired but otherwise, pretty good

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Flying to a national conference and realized a month in advance that my hotel reservation somehow didn't take. No rooms available so cancelled the conference. Delta refused to refund fair on a full flight even with a month's advance notice.

Delta blows goats. I'd rather ride a pack mule.

3  Thank JTinner