“New experience but I don't complain for what I paid for”
Review of Corsair

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Check in: a guy was standing at the entrance to ensure everyone got a visa, the check in was pretty quick, less than 15 mins. However, no internet check in service, I'd been looking for a long time & had to write to the travel agency, then I found out only available check in in the airport.

In flight: seats were OK, luckily the flight was not full & everyone got more space. Flight attendants were really friendly & funny. It was a charter flight, they stayed there a week too just like us & the same crew brought us back, everyone was in a good mood.
Food & drinks was so so... spirits & champagne are paying items.

The TV on the seat... maybe they were the first generation, means not functioning well, can't switch on & off the reading light & limited choice. On the way back, only half of them were working, since it was a evening flight, that's not too bad, people just slept.

One more thing I saw is: they use a plastic bag for each check in traveling back pack, it's the first time I even seen, to avoid damage. Thumbs up for this!!!

Over all I paid a very good price for the ticket so I don't complain for what I get.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
1  Thank Bnb-Bursins
Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed September 14, 2017

DO NOT FLY WITH CORSAIR! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.

I was recently booked to fly home from Paris to Montreal with Corsair and because of the employees at Check-in I was unable to check-in properly and missed my flight, and then had to PAY to book another flight for the following day 24 HOURS LATER.
I was having trouble checking in, and the woman told me that for some reason my visa wasn't being accepted in the system.. I was one of the first people in line to check in very early, and after trying to check me in and failing, she made me wait to the side while she served many other customers... eventually I was told I had to apply for an AVE (ESTA) about 2 hours later and that my student visa (which has allowed me to live and study in canada for 2 years and is still valid for another 2 wasn't enough.. So I quickly went online, applied and received confirmation for the AVE, and then still had time to check in and I was told that even with the AVE their system still wasn't accepting me.. it was then too late and I missed the flight and was forced to PAY a ridiculous amount for the next flight in 24 HOURS, and then had to pay for airport hotel for the night. I am extremely angry and dissatisfied with the service I received with Corsair, my missed flight was completely due to the incompetence and inexperience of the employees who served me and because of this I had to pay an extra 330 euros for flight and hotel.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Good way to travel to Paris without the long lines at Orly is Grand Large business Corsair fly You even transform your seat into a bed

1  Thank Roger450
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Ugh. Air travel in this age, when airlines are not being shy about their disdain for economy travelers, is challenging enough as it is. But there should be limits.

It's like Corsair designed their seats to be extra, extra uncomfortable on purpose. Try to put the armrest up to get a little relief? Ha ha ha! Joke's on you! Armrest goes up, but is designed to continue to protrude, jamming itself solidly into your shoulder and back.

We didn't pay extra to book seats on our flight, so were crammed into the very back of a very large plane smelling other people's business for 6 hours straight.

Keeping toilet paper stocked with hundreds of people jammed together in a metal tube? Not a priority for Corsair.

Movie selection: abysmal

Selection for kids on a trans-Atlantic flight = 1. That's right, ONE family movie and not a single TV show/cartoon.

Really Corsair? You only want to help us entertain our kids for 75 minutes out of 400?! Sure! Let's do that!

All in all, we arrived safely, and they fed us. They also fed the kiddos first, which is something. Also, the flight attendants did not punch passengers upside the head repeatedly -- which is a blessing, as we had the impression that is how corporate feels about its economy passengers.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Business class seats cost abd extra $369. Older A340 with brown leather and HiFly crew. Lie flat seat which is better than sitting in economy. Food was great and alcohol liberally served. Only thing was they seemed to switch lights off to late or on too early. Orly still no where as polished as CDG.