“First time flying with Copa”
Review of Copa Airlines

Reviewed June 16, 2019

Our flight, overall, was comfortable and smooth from start to finish. Check in was quick & simple. Seats were roomy & comfortable. Flight attendants were very attentive & accommodating. We were impressed with the taste & quality of the on board food & drinks. Purchased the Business Class Promo. Worth the money! Priority access from check in, airline lounge, boarding, to luggage claim. We were happy with that.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (10,616)

Reviewed June 16, 2019

Use Copa a lot, they compare well. Friendly crew. Overall good experiences. Leg room better than some. Monitor. They sometimes have great deals. E.g. Toronto returns in May/June can be 1/3 off usual price. Good domestic flights too.

Reviewed June 15, 2019

Getting in is fairly simple it is getting out that is the worlds worst even compared to leaving Afghanistan. My flight was delayed from the States to Panama with Spirit so I will miss my connecting flight from Fort Lauderdale to DFW. The PTY airport security will check you like normal just before walking to the gate but much to my surprise there is a secondary security check just like you never been thru one with the same restrictions. I had bought a bottle of water thinking I was safe but was wrong as they informed me I had to throw it out after spending almost $4. I poured out the contents and took my empty bottle just to make a point. The gate area is fenced off so if the light clicked you guessed it you have to go back thru security just to get back to your seat at the gate. No water or restrooms are available unless you go back thru security again. I thought leaving Dubai was bad but this takes the cake. I will never fly Spirit nor come to Panama ever again! Unless you absolutely need to come to Panama avoid it at all cost. The waters are nasty and there is not much to see. Better off leavibg this off your bucket lists unless you like to be in pain. We were supposed to be in Dallas by 930am and now it will be 10pm before we get back. Unbelievable!

Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

By far the worst lounges that I’ve ever encountered flying business class or with priority pass. Just take a pass and head to the global network lounge at PTY international. The GLN lounge is nothing to write home about but at least there is food, and comfy atmosphere.

Mde at least had the excuse of being under construction.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

This was my first time on this airline...meh, it is really hard to give an airline more than three stars these days. The whole system is kind of a ripoff.

Things you should note? Not a lot of entertainment options but what has been provided in Business class. I didnt see any screens in coach and I also didnt see a lot of plugs back there either.

NO internet on these flights. No problem being disconnected but just letting you know.

They do a lottery system for upgrades which I took advantage of. 13 hours in flight and I can tell you that leg room saved me.

The staff? Super nice though.