“Always good and on time”
Review of Copa Airlines

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

I love flying with copa because they are always on time. The snack is very good. Good drinks and crew is very nice. The planes are in very good shape and clean. I have flew from punta cana to panama too and several times back and forth panam to curacao and viceberce.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,183)

997 - 1,001 of 8,183 reviews

Reviewed September 22, 2017

This airline gave me a great price , the time flexibility I wanted and free luggage so although I had never heard of it I chose it .
We left Toronto a bit late - airports problem . We had to fly around a storm so were destined to arrive late for our connecting flight in Panama City Panama. Most passengers were in the same situation . TO MY SURPRISE when we arrived COPA staff were waiting for everyone with prearranged continuing tickets and a $10 food voucher !!!! we left only 1 1/2 hours later. They even helped me contact the tour company who were meeting us in Quito
The flight itself was good - free meals , free drinks and free bags . I will definitely look them up again. I have never been treated like this on an airline for many years.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Sandy B
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I'm not one to fly with COPA airlines unless it's necessary. Not only their fares are way too high but whenever I fly with them, no matter what or where, I always find that their crew, most of the time are ok but sometimes lack courtesy.

Another thing I really find annoying is that their English is questionable. I'm not asking for them to be a English their native language but then, please train your crew properly, and I' talking from the captain to the flight attendant. Not only they speak Spanish like they are being chased by a lion but their English is worse. They speak so fast and unclearly that leaves you wondering whether they do it on purpose so people can't notice they cannot pronounce well each word or simply they think they are good at it, that they believe everyone will fully understand. Is it too hard for them to speak more clearly?

Though I know Copa is one of the fewest, if not the only one, to offer something to eat, the food is not impressing. Funny is, they offered either a beef empanada or chicken sandwich uhmmm... not sure how an empanada can compare to a sandwich but then, that's just my impression... fares are way too high for the kind of service they offer, on top of that, offering food that are not similar in size or value, is what bothers me the most. The salad was not fresh, lettuce was darker than greener.

Crew needs to improve their social skills, whether they are there because they love it or better find another job that does not require direct contact with customers. Not saying all of them were bad but when giving out instructions, sometimes they are rude.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

The business class seat are not lying flat leading to a bad night. Service is not good - bad timing, no service mindset. Too apparent they have a sort of exclusivity to PanamS

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Allows web check in. As well as auto return web check in.
It's very cold onboard and they don't always have blankets.

1  Thank Sharon_B_NY