“You get what you pay for”
Review of Condor

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

If you like to get squeezed, love to choose from 2 movies, eat food without taste and prefer to see staff without a smile then this airline is the one for you.
It was the most uncomfortable flight I ever had.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (4,604)

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

If you have never flown this airline don't expect a lot it's a cheap discount airline with no frills you want bells and wistles pay more for the major airlines we used condor in June to go to Prague from dfw 2 4hour layovers then 11 hour flight with small cramped seats once again discount airline the food is cheap but edible you get a free bottle of water and small snack you pay for every thing else you get 2 free older movies to watch if you choose the rest of the movies you pay for the stuff is friendly and tries there best to make a 11+ hour flight comfortable with small cramp seats this is a discount airline that gets you from point A to point B cheaper then the bigger airlines overall it's good for the price I'm reading other reviews how bad it is well once again a discount airline with no frills for much a cheaper price don't expect alot

Reviewed December 11, 2017

I took this flight as a package. The first issue was I could not check in via web. Of course 3 of us was not seated together. Fortunately the plane was not full so we changed the seats. Food was poor, the only positive comment I can give for the drink service...and the airport in La Romana the worst I have ever been.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

I had booked Business Class but without letting me know beforehand Condor changed plane and downgraded me to Premium Economy. I have traveled once before with Condor and it was also problem with the seating in Business Class I had booked. Don't choose this company. At the Check in, it was quicker to line up with Economy than with Business Class. Terrible.

2  Thank Ralph S
Reviewed December 8, 2017

It really pains me to say, that I will never ever set foot again on a Condor flight. I have very fond memories of my childhood travels especially my first flight ever with a Condor 747 from Germany to Spain. I still remember the cute booklet I got and the Pilot who let me sit on his knees during flight. Well - these days I am too old to sit on anybody’s knees and even if - it would certainly not be a Condor employees'. It all started with an extremely complicated process of re-scheduling of our initial flight which we could not take for personal reasons. Customer Service is basically not existent and the people you might talk to over the phone are usually not in the slightest inclined to help you solve any requests or problems. 5 different representatives might easily give you 10 different answers none of which is really reliable. Once you take that hurdle they probably make you pay for baggage that you already paid during the initial booking process. The boarding area in Frankfurt is actually hardly in Frankfurt anymore -distance wise. At least it feels like you have to haul all your stuff half across Germany to reach the oldest and dingiest part of Frankfurt airport. They’ll make you go through a secondary security check (probably to make you get rid of all drinkables) only to sell that stuff on the other side at increased prices. Got to make money somehow! They squeeze plenty more people into the boarding area than there are seats available. Not so much fun if half of the travelers are either infants or senior citizens. When you finally make it into the plane you will probably be greeted – or not- by the most unfriendly cabin staff you ever have or will ever encounter. And I have met plenty of them of all countries and continents, worldwide and Germany wide. Nothing beats the Condor cabin crew! Once you squeeze yourself into your – in this case Premium Economy- seat you will realize that not only you are basically in the same cabin as economy class (which would be totally ok) but you are sitting in the same seats. Literally! No difference in legroom, width or recline.
Economy Class in Lufthansa or even the budget carrier Eurowings will give you at least more legroom. And friendlier cabin staff. Needless to say it went downhill from there. Food, service, overall cabin, entertainment – just a big NO. I did mention the cabin crew, ja? Condor went a long way from Lufthansa subsidiary to what they are representing now. Unfortunately the path went downhill. We have learned our lesson and already booked our next flight – with Lufthansa of course.

3  Thank KTusch