“Not bad”
Review of Cayman Airways

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

You can catch a flight to George Town via delta or united for less without notice. If you plan far enough ahead you're going to be find cayman airways for less

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I flew KX from Miami to Cayman Brac. The flight was delayed due to weather in Miami. We were kept informed, and offered perfuse apologies. It wasn't their fault. The flight was smooth and the flight attendants were attentive. The equipment was a little dated and worn, but otherwise appeared in good repair. My luggage made it as well, and they have a generous allowance (2 55lb bags). The baggage allowance is more restrictive on the interisland turboprops. the once weekly Miami to CYB flight is the only jet service to Brac. Having done both, I would recommend this routing especially if you have a lot of luggage. On this short flight, business class dining was a meager cheese cracker and fruit plate.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Had a business trip to Cuba to shoot some reference photos, see the sights and am absolutely in love with Cayman Air. Staff was great, flight was wonderful & felt like the old days where one was spoiled on the plane!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Currently I have been stuck in line at the La Ceiba, Honduras airport for over one hour and no one is here to fix the technology problem they are having over here. It makes zero sense why they don't have people over here trying to fix the issue at hand. The system being down for 1 1/2 hours with no one even looking at the system is something I did not think happened in this day in age even in a third world country. There are tons of children crying and screaming which I think is totally unfair, I should be the one crying and screaming. This place is a mess. At this rate, we are never leaving the airport. How could we leave when there is zero staff trying to fix this issue. The only good thing that has come from this experience is I've decided to go to IT trade school when I eventually get home. Because then I can fix the technology for this airline........

1  Thank Emily H
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

My flight was on time, even tough weather was not helping! I like offer muffins instead pretzel. It nice to make a change sometime.