“Great Customer Service In A Difficult Situation”
Review of Cathay Pacific

Reviewed September 22, 2017

On the day of my flight home, I was sent a text and email stating that my flight had been delayed. I began thinking this was very helpful, but then realised that this meant that I missed my connection (also with Cathay Pacific). I went online and found no information there and started to worry that I wouldn't get home. I waited until the London call centre opened and a friend called to get an update. Once we were all talking about the same thing, we ascertained that I would be put onto the next flight from Hong Kong to London for no extra charge. When I arrived at the airport that night, the check-in staff had to re-book me into the flights as I'd checked in online. This was done very swiftly.

The flights were good as before although I slept for most of them! The landing was enjoyable as we had to abort it once as a previous aircraft hadn't left the runway. The pilot kept us in the loop all the time, so we weren't left wondering what was happening.

I just wanted to commend the staff at Cathay Pacific for their top customer service for the whole of my journey as I was very worried about not getting back home.

1  Thank Claire C
Write a ReviewReviews (10,350)

Reviewed September 22, 2017

The flight was on time all the way through including our transit in Hong Kong and the landings were very smooth! The in-flight entertainment was amazing with up to date movies and TV shows. We were very entertained for the whole journey and there was something for everyone. The only disappointment was the food, but then I am very fussy so don't take my word on it!

I would definitely use Cathay Pacific again!

1  Thank Claire C
Reviewed September 22, 2017

My flight was late in the evening and I was so tired. I really didn't expect much but the the chair was more comfortable than I expected the plane was clean and the hostess were very nice and accommodating to your request.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I've only flown with this airline a couple of times and I think its good.you pay a little bit more but, its worth it.
Great service and amenities.
Cabin pressure is good.seats recline abit even for economy class.entertainment and food is good too
Would recommend this airline.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Title says it all. Immaculate plane, excellent food and drink service, but the genuine kindness and care of staff wins hands down! Best airline we've ever flown!