“Fantastic(ally) Average”
Review of Brussels Airlines

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Nothing standout about this airline apart from the punctuality being particularly bad considering the short distance of the flight.

Had issues with hold luggage at boarding being different to their website advertisement which would be something to keep in mind if you are choosing this airline for a weekend away.

Interestingly unlike some other Star Alliance carriers no complimentary coffee or water. Then again, I guess you get what you pay for which coincidentally isn’t much cheaper than most.

The key word here is average

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (6,246)

Reviewed May 13, 2019

Boarded quickly, took off promptly and arrived earlier but very bumpy landing. Have to buy drinks and snacks, but wasn't time on our flight.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

I purchased an upgrade to Premium Economy which provided me with a more comfortable seat with extra leg room, more recline on the seat back and a foot rest. Selecting an isle seat was my first priority and I was able to secure that. Since the flight was only 7 hours, if I had an else seat in Economy I might not have purchased the upgrade. The service was good and the only drawback for me was that the rest rooms were in the rear of the plane which entailed a long walk through the plane to get there. Also you board with the other Economy travelers so there is no boarding benefit. Although there was plenty of room in the overhead for carry on luggage.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

I flew with BA for first time on 2 flights (Athens - Brussels, Brussels-Stockholm). On good news Brussels Airlines are having convenient aircrafts in terms of legspace and they operate on schedule. For the price of the ticket and the distance, I would expect a meal (3h 20min long flight) but there was not even water offered in the economy class. If that was a low cost I would understand, but this carrier did not look like low cost airline at all in first place... Wouldn't recommend if there are other airline choices for the trip you would like to to do. As last resort is not the worst , but overall pretty disappointing

Reviewed May 12, 2019

My wife and I recently took Brussels Airlines to Florence- our first time on this airline. No issues at the airport, but on the flights, the lack of service was irritating and poor. A stewardess going by would never stop if I was asking for water, a question, anything. Worse, we ordered vegetarian meals ahead of time, as always, and the stewardess said we were not on the list, but she also noted she had no time to check if that was true or not! WTF! Otherwise potential to be wonderful, fluffed up by poor on-board service. Would not use again.