“Comfortable ”
Review of Brussels Airlines

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

The flight was on time.The plane was comfortable with good legroom.We had a short flight so we were alright with no food service.We made sure that we had brunch at Brussels airport before we boarded.The staff was friendly.We had no problem with our luggages which was a relief given that this was a connecting flight.The customer service was exceptional.I had to clarify an issue with my middle name not being in my reservation details.I got excellent assistance.Thank you Brussels airlines.

• Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (7,714)

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Flew from Kigali to Brussels recently, I think they treat people based on where they fly from. Flight attendants were very rude, will avoid Brussels airline in the future.

Reviewed April 12, 2019

The flight from Edinburgh to Brussels was late which make it very tight to make our connection to Tel Aviv and had to pretty much run to make it. As a result, we didn't have time to stop and buy any refreshments before boarding the flight to Tel Aviv. We were held on the plane for about 45 minutes before take off, which of itself wasn't a big deal, but after take off it took almost 2.5 hours before the trolley service reach us (we were about 2/3rd of the way back). The air stewards were very nice, but having one trolley and two stewards, serving only one customer at a time, was hugely inefficient, especially with a very full flight. The return flight was on time, but the service still poor, but at least we need that we had to make time after security to buy a bottle of water!

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank kirktonmains
Reviewed April 11, 2019

We traveled by 2 persons and paid 1200 € for 2(buisness)tickets.
Everything goes verry good in Brussels airport (loggets drop off and lounche).
But, we paid for buisness seats and we have... 3 seats for 2 people ??
Thats not what i accept ?

All the rest was ok.

Date of travel: April 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

I flew Brussels airlines from Barcelona to Brussels on the 8th of April, and then from Brussels to Prague on the 10th of April.

Both times, my experience was marred by racist behaviour of the in flight crew. During our first flight, my husband forgot to kerp his jacket in the overhead compartment, and as I SAW the stewardess placing some of the jackets of other passengers on the overhead storage, we asked for her help. She told us to wait till everyone had boarded and then if there's enough storage after, we can keep it there...

During the Brussels to Prague trip, I was disturbed from my sleep by the service trolley, and asked her what was on offer when she asked 8f I wanted anything... she pointed to the menu in front of my seat and told me check out what's available.

Then just behind me, i see her rattling off what's on offer!!!

The crew SERIOUSLY need sensitivity training. My visit is almost over, and so I won't have to travel with Brussels Airlines again. If you're Asian or Indian, I think it's better to avoid an airline that takes our money and treats us like second class citizens.

Date of travel: April 2019
3  Thank Uthradi
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.