“LHR to JNB”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Boarding was delayed by a broken air-conditioning unit on the aircraft. There is not enough space for boarding at C Gates and it can become quite chaotic and over crowded. Once on board, I received excellent service from a dedicated crew, who served quality food and drink. The entertainment system was very good, but I only watched 1 movie. The bed was very comfortable and I managed about 5 hours sleep.

1  Thank andyh67186334
Write a reviewReviews (53,339)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight delayed. Inflight service not working for at least 2.5 hours into the flight. Duty free shop catalogue out of date. Staff gave the impression of not really being bothered about a passengers requests just more concerned with rushing out dinner so they could go and rest and then rushing the breakfast so they could get their things ready to get off. I have tried to remain loyal to BA but it is getting more and more difficult. Service should be good regardless of class travelled.

1  Thank Anita S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sadly BA is going downhill fast. The cabin crew are indifferent at best. The food offered was probably the worst I've eaten on a plane. It seemed like they left the plate in the microwave for and extra 15 minutes. Astonishing. The plane was nice but BA doesn't offer wifi which AA does and in this marketplace you have to hustle to keep current. I've changed my return to AA and while the cabin isn't quite as nice the service is better and the crew much more friendly.

1  Thank Freak77
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We travelled to Singapore in December having made the cabin crew aware that I was carrying needles and insulin they regularly checked on me providing drinks to ensure I kept my sugar levels right.

The food and service were first class, the aircraft was modern and the seating excellent.

The flight prices were excellent as we purchased premium economy and then use Avios point to upgrade to business class.

Date of travel: December 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I know that BA are not everyone favourite airlines but I cannot fault them. The aircraft was modern and comfortable. The staff were great. The flight was delayed but through no fault of BA.

The flight back was also delayed this was due to the aircraft having to divert away Iranian airspace following their shooting of a civilian aircraft.

BA had already arranged for a flight to replace our missed flight connection from Heathrow to Manchester.