“Never again ”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked as a married couple with the same surname and same booking reference 7 months before travel.

The airline split us up with us sitting a row apart.

On the return flight they sat us 14 rows apart. However this is the telling part, this was a plane with a two plus two seating arrangement and there was a spare seat next to me!

Can anyone explain why we were split up?

Cabin attendant had a very poor attitude - rude, surly ("tired" apparently) and I think in the wrong job (Malaga to London City 6th Jan afternoon).

Only flown BA 3 times - I don't think that number will increase.

5  Thank Kelapakecil
Write a reviewReviews (53,337)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Check-in was good although they did not mant to take hand luggage for the hold.Take off was on time . Seats on this boeing 777 were tight and limited legroom--if only they were 3 inches wider and 6 inches longer! But then prices would be higher as fewer passengers. Flight was fine, and service very average as was the food offering. Landed on-time. BA has capitalised on VIRGIN no longer offering direct flights to CPT coupled with the failure of THOS COOK last year. If only another airline offered direct prem economy flights at £1000 return!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank malaga210511
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked two window seats upper deck 71 .72 just in front of the wing very comfortable loadsa room great storage by the window two seats away from the toilets.
But disappointed was expecting this flight to be spectacular I didn’t even no we had taxied it was soo quiet
Take off was not what I was expecting didn’t scream up the runway instead we just glided up and up with ease.
Air stewards were fantastic we left that plane with new friends they were so kind to everyone
Food was nice a Beer before tea then a bottle of red, coffee watched a movie whilst I drifted off to sleep with as much ease as the airbus 380 took off.
Slept for over 7 hours woke up with tea being served with breakfast, I opened the blinds and watched as we glided back to earth.
My first 10 hour flight California to London was the most comfortable flight ever, thank you BA x

Date of travel: September 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Boarded our flight to Newark with BA on a Boeing 777. We booked the last two window seats and the back left side no one behind us very quiet.
In front we has a young lady with rage issues, whilst in takeoff she reclined her seat and it remained for the whole

flight.
I am a grown man sitting behind her every time I moved got out of my seat to stretch my legs she would head butt her head shouting and complaining that I was disturbing her, no one took any notice of her including me
The air stewards ignored her but were aware of her presence and behaviour, this made her worse as no one was interested and it turned out to be funny watching her get so stressed with other passengers too, this was one angry female

Date of travel: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Efficient boarding. Amenities in Business Class were very nice. Good seat configuration for privacy.
An overnight flight included dinner. I expected breakfast but we were served a small meal from the dinner menu. Tasty but odd.

• Food and Beverage