“Plane dated”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Staff were good. Plane was old screen kept cutting out when watching films. unable to pause film due to being informed something had broke.

Flying out business class to New York was amazing due to the plane being much newer but flying home was a bit of a let down.

2  Thank Dannyjenny2019
Write a reviewReviews (53,575)

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Plane was clean and looked after very comfortable seats. Food was delicious throughout flight and staff were very helpful.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Flight was delayed and I missed my connecting flight, was offered absolutely nothing by the airline, was stuck in San Francisco and had to book and pay for my own hotel. Will never fly with them again.

3  Thank SamSquirrel21
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I flew BA for the first time a few weeks ago, and it was NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE.
I was expecting a great deal more from them, while their staff was all great, everything else was terrible. First do not fly on there 747-400 I have never seen this type of seating where you not only are facing the person next too you, meaning forward and backward facing seats, depending on where you are you have to climb over other passengers to get out of your seat. The leg rests part you have to pull down in order to lie down. The meal was even worse, I chose Fillet, and I am 100% sure it was not, no fillet has since running thought it. 80% was not edible. To add insult to injury they lost my bag. You know its not going to be good when they ask you how long you are staying, and if your changing hotels. I will make a long story short. I instructed BA after the 4th day not to send the bag over if it's still in SFO. I did the same each day after since I only had 2 days left. I got a message while I was on my flight home that the bag had arrived at the hotel I checked out of. I got the bag back 5 days after I got home. Like I said everyone I spoke with and interacted with was polite nice understanding caring. If I was in a Monty Python sketch then it would have been great. Sadly it wasnt

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Jeffrey M
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Flight on time, comfortable journey in Premium economy so worth that bit extra. The only thing that wasn’t good was I’d ordered a low fat meal and they didn’t have it and there wasn’t much else I could eat. I have gall stones and so it wasn’t on a whim that I needed low fat. I had hardly anything the whole flight as the snack before arrival was Pizza.

Date of travel: December 2019