“Finally listening to business class travellers!”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew from LGW to LCA last month on an A321, Aircraft nice and clean left 30 minutes late. Organised boarding although I think they have got this slightly wrong surely it is better to load the plane from the back to the front. People standing in the aisle trying to put the bags in the over head lockers holding people up! No entertainment on the five hour flight. Food was good and plentiful. Drinks free flowing. Crew worked hard and were cheerful polite and very professional. Looks like they are beginning to up their game again! Leg room is the same in business class as it is in Economy which is a bit poor. Otherwise a very pleasant flight experience. I hope this improved standard will be the same on my next long haul flight.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,809)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dropped by on my 4 hour layover with my wife. I'm Executive Platinum American Airlines flyer and Emerald Club status. Stopped by British Airways lounge near gate A14 and none observed inside. In fact though it maybe closed. BA had their sign in front of the door and we went in. The Male attendant behind the counter stated we were eligible to enter but he was denying our access because they were expecting their lounge to be full in a few hours. Absolutely ridiculous.

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank vegasrugbyref
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was pleasantly surprised by the flying experience in first class in the 747. I purposely flew in this plane as it is soon to be retired. I had flown in business class on numerous occasions but had never experienced their first class. From the moment I entered the plane, I was treated exceptionally well. The purser and each of the flight attendants introduced themselves and treated me unbelievably well. I never had to ask for anything! They practically read my mind before I ever needed to order. And that includes the fabulous Johnnie Walker Blue that they serve. I wish this great plane could remain in their fleet!

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My British Airways flight from Florence Peterola to London City Airport was fairly average on British Airways’ Embraer 170.

-CHECK-IN AND BOARDING
Florence airport is very small. Checking was smooth and boarding was quite slow, but according to the captain it always is at Florence!

-SEAT
The seat was basic; a black, leather seat which was quite wide and legroom was decent. The Embraer is in a 2-2 configuration (a shock to us when researching beforehand!) and it didn’t feel that cramped actually!

-CABIN
Like the seat, the cabin is basic. Basic colours and nothing out of the ordinary. It was very clean though which was nice.

-FOOD AND DRINK
We were offered a free meal on this 2 hour flight which was quite average. We weren’t expecting this food so it was a nice touch.

-SERVICE
Now this is what swayed me towards the average mark. Coming from a Thai Airways flight where everyone is smiling, the cabin crew on this flight just seemed really uninterested which wasn’t a pleasant experience. Not every flight attendant was like this (it was one in particular but I don’t know her name) but I don’t think she cracked a smile once, apart from a fake-looking smile as she handed the meals out. It’s such a shame as I really did notice it. Sorry BA!

Overall, my flight with British Airways was a fairly pleasant experience and I would fly them again. I wouldn’t let the flight attendant experience put me off the airline however!

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The route between London and Larnaca falls between two stalls, short haul and long haul. BA choose to opt for the basic European service on a 4.5/5 hour flight. Leg room poor, entertainment poor, seat uncomfortable, no choice of seat at booking unless you want to pay extra, very old 737 aircraft. Just a shame Emirates don’t fly London Dubai via Larnaca. All in all a very poor experience.

Date of travel: November 2018