“Poor flight”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Oldish plane and very cramped. Person in front had seat right back on me and wouldn't move...air crew ignored.

1  Thank Chantal H
Write a ReviewReviews (33,130)

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Online check-in unavailable as our 'travel documents' were not acceptable for the flight! They were the same British passports with which we had flown out! Although we had the same surnames and had flown out in the same row, we were seated several rows apart for this return trip and unable to change our allotted seats. The lounge at Pisa was small, had insufficient seating, had limited choice of food and drink (and one coffee machine was broken). Boarding was shambolic. Food in Club Europe (with again the same tired old seats as Economy) had been under-catered and choices had run out by the time the stewardess reached the third row! She did a good job under the circumstances.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Booking, online check-in pretty seamless. BA Lounge good, but when the gate number was shown, the long walk to that gate meant we queued behind the economy boarders. So much for priority boarding! We then had to search for overhead space for luggage. There was no difference between Economy and Club Europe seats (apart from the middle one of three being converted to a table). No additional leg room; no additional reclining. A free meal and drinks was appreciated.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Was the first time in a few years I had flown with BA. I've also done this journey for work twice in the last month. Unfortunately it's not as expected. The service is pretty shocking even compared to low cost airlines! The food trolley took an awfully long time to get to me, I was lucky enough to get the food I wanted but the person in front unfortunately chose something that had been sold out. The service was very slow and crew weren't interested in the passengers and not apologetic etc.
Hopefully will be better next time as I had higher expectations for BA

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I don't think that BA can sink any lower than they have now. This new Chief Exec with all the cost cutting measures is just appalling. As a Business Class passenger there must be some minimum benefits to flying business class but not with BA.

No legroom any more as more rows of seats have been added so my legs are now jammed against the seat in front. Could not access the business class lounge at Funchal airport, we were not boarded as priority, our suitcases were not marked as priority. The air crew seemed more interested in having discussions between themselves rather than serving us. Food and drink quality is rock bottom.

No more BA flights for me as this was the final straw, disgraceful.

1  Thank RObbo60_11