“Great New Service Murcia (MJV) Spain to Heathrow (LHR)”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed August 29, 2017

This was my first flight from Murcia (Spain) to London Heathrow (Term 5). Murcia is a small convenient airport that services the Costa Calida and Costa Blanca. Close to the Mar Menor and Cartagena and only 40 minutes drive from my home. The flight was good, left on time and arrived a few minutes early. Good all in price including 23Kgs luggage. You can travel without luggage for a reduced cost. We hope very much BA continue with this service.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,746)

Reviewed August 29, 2017

This flight was the worse in my enitre life, and I get quite a few flights during the year because of my job and for holidays. It was Christmas time and I know that this is the buisiest period to flight, by the way my experience was very bad and the period can not represent an excuse.
The flight at origin had 6 hours delay and the Brithsh Airways sent me an email trying to advise me about this the same day of the departure, but since the flight was booked by another company there was a misunderstanding because the two fllight companies didn't confirm the same delay to me. So, as a result, I waited for 6h at the airport, I lost the connection in London for Venice and I waited other 8h in London for the next available flight with British Airways that had 2h delay too. What was bad is that I was sick and they didn't allow me to enter the lounge neither they helped me with the bagagges when I was in the flight ,saying that it was not their job to help customers with the bagagges. Also when I arrived in Venice (12h delay) I tried to do all of my best to communicate with them and get a reimbursement, but they never replied to me.

Date of travel: December 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2017

This was my first time flying with British Airways & the last! We upgraded to Premium seating which I was disappointed with, the seats were no better than economy seating in fact I thought that they were small & uncomfortable, the meals were not the best in flight meals that I have had & our return flight was disgusting to the point where they didn't get eaten, we were left with our meals sat on our trays for nearly 1hr due to the shortage of flight attendants while we waited for a hot after meal beverage.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Be ready this summer to be at the airport as early as you can manage as the double security was in place when we flew from BARCELONA. BA did not warn us and we nearly missed the flight.

Date of travel: August 2017
Reviewed August 29, 2017

British Airways used to fly the flag for England. I have flown with them for over 20 years. Now it is absolutely dreadful. I will not fly with them again if I can avoid it. On both the outward and inward journeys they ran out of both drink and food. Nothing was offered. I would rather they add the price onto the ticket price rather than try to fleece you on the journey. This is exactly what happened when I flew to Alicante with them earlier in the year. Furthermore only a handful of people had boarded when they announced that there was no more room in the overhead lockers. That produced even more chaos with people refusing to put their bags into the hold.