“question on card payment if not held by passenger”
Review of Blue Panorama Airlines

Reviewed May 14, 2019

I am wanting to book with my cheque card and I am paying for m daughter to fly on Blue Express from Rome to Skiathos.. has anyone been asked to provide the card the booking was paid with, at the airport before travel? I do not want problems that may incur charges or even denial to fly if passenger did not carry the card booking was made with…Please advise if anyone has had this happen to them. thanks

Date of travel: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,909)

Reviewed April 26, 2019

Like so many people before me (and after me, I'm afraid) I was a victim of the "Middle Name" scam. I've seen a lot of low cost companies trie to ripp tgeir clients of with cheap tricks, but I gotta say this one was new to me. Bottom line is, save yourself some euros and a lot of trouble and DO NOT TRAVEL WITH BLUE PANORAMA.

1  Thank miguelmatosduarte
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Guys, first of all thanks for sharing. Because you shared I was able to fight back. Yes they gave me the middle name scam. Really funny, I have 6 names...So yes, because I was aware, I fought back hard. I shouted and made the issue to be heard by everyone around and refuse to move from the counter. Finally the threatened me with Police. I said: bring it on. I am on the right side. (I would not have risked so much in other places such as the US)... Turns out the Police never came and they gave in and checked me in. So thanks to you guys, I won. Get your rights protected.

3  Thank MorgadoDias
Reviewed April 9, 2019

My worst experience with an airline company by far.

This company will scam you out of 50 euros by not offering middle name option on their website and then your ID does not match your ticket name so they demand for a name change or you don't get to fly

At the boarding gate there will be utter chaos with nothing speaking in English

After all that you will board and very old in the tooth Boeing 737 which has a horrible interior.

4  Thank tcadl
Reviewed April 2, 2019

We had a transit flight through Milan from Barcelona to Tirana guaranteed by kiwi. When we arrived at Malpensa airport the authorities of the airport told us that we can check in at the gate and there is no need to go out and check in. As a result we were the first ones at the gate waiting for check in and boarding and the employs of BP did not checked us in because according to them, it was not allowed to check in at the gate due to writed company rules. As you understand this company has different rules from the one of the airport where it operates it's flights. There is no open office of Blu Panorama at this airport after 8 pm. As a result no new tickets offered, no compensation and especially no answer to written requests for compensation...!

Date of travel: September 2018