“Too much hand luggage on board”
Review of Blue Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight out was crowded with too many large bags on board, there is a need to limit size. Meal was provided on flight out (without a drink). Flight home, there was no meal provided, which came as a bit of a surprise. Overall not a bad flight and reasonably priced

Date of travel: March 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (2,598)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I wanted to go to Romania. So after a flight to CDG in Paris from Florida, I booked BlueAir for our flight to Bucharest, Romania. In CDG & Bucharest the flight staff was VERY friendly, spoke English and seemed very accommodating. Normal sized 3 rows on each side; type aircraft. Similar to Ryan Air.
I booked these tickets around thanksgiving for $99 each passenger round trip for the 3 hour flight.

On the way to Bucharest, there was limited cabin space, so they checked my roller bag free. On the way back to CDG the gate agent actually yelled at me in front of the line of people, that my bag was too large and I needed to pay for it. I said “ok.” AWKWARD. It is international carry on size. Never an issue with Ryan Air. She actually called her boss in front of me, spoke something in Romanian, before slamming my passport back on the desk and saying “you can go” in full frustration. So I didn’t have to pay for it, but when they say one carry on, they mean a purse. Gate agent actually called my neck pillow an additional piece of luggage. Haha. Smooth flight, on time, friendly staff. But the gate agent in Bucharest hated people. As a matter of fact half the plane was discussing how rude she was to them too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was very nice and easy to travel with BlueAir, the flight was on time, Service was good and seats were comfortable
We also got little sweet on the plane.
We landed on time, can just recommend flying with it

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Rules changed in the last minute. We were forced to squeeze our handbags into our luggage. It was unexpected for everybody so our flight was delayed. Never again.

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

It's always delayed (or i must just be the most unlucky person) + the plane is always so dirty and they always have sorry's to say never fixing anything.
9 days ago they delayed this plane by 1h instead of 16.30 its at 17.30 now it's 5 minutes past that and im still waiting.