“Unfaultable again... ;-)”
Review of Austrian Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Austrian airlines and the service was absolutely amazing =D

Thank you so much <3 Couldn't complain if I tried =D

1  Thank Dawid K
Write a ReviewReviews (6,506)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A very good value for money airline with exceptional customer service both at the check in desk and the flight itself

• In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a frequent flyer from Bangkok and this time I have tried service of Austrian airlines.
I was bit disappointed about the seat size and amount of food. Especially the breakfast size seemed to me little disappointed.
However, the staff was great, welcoming and helpfull and we arrived on time which was great. Would I choose this airline again ? Yes but if I compare the price of the ticket and the quality of the service compared to other big airlines Austrian would have to lower their price.

• In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been using AA quite often my whole life however I started to notice their new various questionable practices that I do not like at all. First of all, their seat reservation option is a complete rip off. I did reserve a seat for my mom several times. When you reserve a specific seat and you pay for it, you expect that seat to be available for you, no questions asked (= this is the whole idea of doing this, isn't this?). THREE DIFFERENT TIMES they asked my mom to change her seat to accommodate other (BTW - non-paying for this) passengers for different reasons (families sitting together, etc.) - I find this super-annoying, wrong, and also, IF YOU PAY FOR YOUR SEAT, YOU WANT THAT SEAT - if they put your somewhere else, then what is the point to even reserve that seat?!!! Why would I pay extra money to be moved somewhere else, anyways? Again, this has happened 3 different times!!!!! So, 3 times at least I paid extra money for nothing! My mom doesn't speak English so I wanted to make sure nobody moves her around like a bag of potatoes and that's exactly what is happening with AA! Zero consideration for the paying person however for some reason, those who do NOT pay for (YOUR) reserved seat, get your seat that you paid for! Also, couple of times, when we arrive to the check-in desk at the airport, the employees were unable to actually see this seat reservation in their own system (!!!) and I had to show them the print out and the confirmation. What is this?!

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You really learn something new each time you travel and for the first time me and my friends experienced self check in as you are tasked to first check in, then print your own tags and attach them to your luggage. To ensure your baggage weight is allowable the racks automatically show you if is correct. If you have excess bags, make sure you email the airline prior to your flight so check in will be smoother. Since Berlin is really windy it was my first time to experience a 'Go Around' though I knew the pilots were really competent and our second attempt was smooth to the applause of the passengers.

Date of travel: April 2019