“Air Paradise”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I were travelling first time to Japan. While we had expected Japan to provide us an excellent holiday as we all know how dedicated, hardworking and nationalists Japanese are known to be; we had not expected the good experience to start in the flight from Delhi itself. Our ANA flight in a new B787-800 was extremely comfortable. Their service, not only in business class, even in the economy class was overwhelming. Whether it was the quality of seats, in-flight entertainment, snacks, food or beverages - everything carried the stamp of quality. The cabin crew was sprightly, compassionate and well-trained. Rarely have my wife and I longed for a flight to not end !! We would love to avail of ANA services. Alas, they only go to Japan from India.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (8,675)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was definitely a very good experience with ANA, but I have flown the same route with Japan Airlines (economy class) and I have to admit that I very much prefer JAL, in terms of the service, food and flight entertainment.

Date of travel: May 2019
1  Thank RB_SG
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my first time on ANA this year in March, and I was kind of disappointed that it was not JAL, which I had taken many many years ago flying to Tokyo from Vancouver, BC and been totally impressed with.

Once on board, however, I was surprised to see how wrong I was. ANA was as good if not better. Service was just impeccable. Crew was always helpful (and never without a genuine smile), and friendly and graceful. Even breakfast -as well as the lunch and dinner- came with a choice. And food was as delightful as the flight itself. My favorite was, however, the safety instructions (that are routinely offered on all flights and by all airlines) that in itself was an art form. It was presented on screen in the form of a kabuki theater with actual actors playing the ANA crew! Funny and elegant with a background music still ringing in my ears. Domo arigato gozaimasu ANA!!! I am already enrolled in the iANA frequent flyer program and looking forward to fly with them again. Ja matane!

Date of travel: March 2019
1  Thank destinador
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Theis company respects the idea of the tradidional Japanese culture.
Everything is well organised and the customer remains important!
Very good experience!

Date of travel: August 2018
1  Thank RUNSCLU
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time trying ANA and its a very pleasant experience. Although there was a delay in our flight, but we still managed to reach early. How cool is that! The crews were also very friendly.

Date of travel: April 2019