“Great flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I traveled from Heathrow to Los Angeles aboard Flight 109. The weather was great and great service as well as friendly flight attendants.

Date of travel: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (65,835)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Terrible customer service, I bought roundtrip tickets from IND to JAX for November 27 returning November 29. I wanted to cancel my November 27 and they charged me a $200 ticket change fee plus the fee of the actual ticket change. Luckily through credits it only cost me $118 to cancel the flight. How ridiculous I had to pay to cancel my flight, and they charged me. Customer service was not helpful at all. Terrible policies and rules for American Airlines, I will not be recommending them to anyone. Thankfully there are other great airlines that have better prices and customer service that actually want to help the customer. I do not think anybody should be charged for a flight cancellation, especially for that much.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As we were coming from a cruise, we were early at the airport expecting a lounge to be available for Business Class passengers. American don’t have one, not even a share of one through their One World membership. The airport has very poor seating facilities. The gate was changed 3 times, so we kept having to move. NOT UP TO STANDARD AMERICAN!
The flight itself was fine, the meal passable. The baggage claim at Miami was miles from the gate and took forever to arrive.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Waiting for the plane at the gate in the uk was a little disorganised as we were meet by staff who checked our tickets and didnt about group boarding.

food on the plane leaving uk was spot on and drinks were in abundance which even included branded cans of drink.

leg room seemed better than normal and landing was very smooth.

Date of travel: October 2019
1  Thank JohnB250250
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Flight was on time but the PHL airport is literally the worst airport in the country. We sat on the runway for 20 minutes because there were too many planes at the same gates. When we got to the gate it took 30 minutes to get someone to come out and connect the jet way. They still counted the flight on time though we were 50 minutes late getting off the plane.
Philly airport is always dirty, smells like urine and the workers are not so nice.

1  Thank Chalkley11