“Excellent....”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed October 1, 2019 via mobile

I really don’t have words to prescribe how organized this airline is. We had this flight from Alaska to los angeles but due to a big fire the roads were closed. So we had to change airport and take a new flight. American airlines refunded all the amount back to us! First suggested to go back to Anchorage and to put us into a new flight. But the one and only road stayed close for almost three days so the only solution was to loose our flight . I talked with them by email of course, and after about ten days i had a response and the money refunded into our credit card.
100% professionals

Date of travel: October 2019
4  Thank ValRal77
Write a reviewReviews (65,835)

Reviewed October 1, 2019

What a horrible airplane. Service was good but to be on such a long flight with such poor accommodations just doesn’t seem right for the money paid out for the trip. No overhead vent for airflow, no individual tv screens, and you don’t find out until after on the flight that you have to have their app to watch a movie. Sad that such a nice staff is stuck with such a horrible plane. Thought maybe trip home would be better, no it was worse.

Reviewed October 1, 2019

The seating arrangement is roomy and functional. Entertainment features worked properly; staff were very courteous and attentive. Food was delicious and plentiful.
Flight left on time and arrived early! After a horrible experience on British Air, I will choose American Air from now on.

Reviewed October 1, 2019

This was my first domestic flight on a 787. Wow, what a great plane. Smooth, quiet and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The seats are about as comfortable as you can get without being in first class. For a large plane it boarded quickly, and when we landed, getting off was easy as well. It made me want my flight to be further, it was a great experience.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed October 1, 2019

American has gone down hill. Both our flights Bos to Phoenix and Phoenix to Boston were late taking off. Later was 40 mins late. this put us in a rush to catch a bus at 12:10 am. Barely made it but it was a struggle with the bus driver. I was traveling with 2 elderly parents and they almost did not let us on the bus because we were so late.
Other was the planes. What plane on a 4-5 hour flight does not have tv's in seat backs or access to entertainment on a person device. American has got to upgrade their planes. Oh and $30 per bag? Then the seat selection. You can's choose your seats . Unless you pay $$ . On our first flight our family of 5 was all over the plane. On the way back 4 of us sat close. American has gone so down hill since Mr. Crandel the old CEO retired. I don't think I will fly them again even tho I am a Advantage member. Worst Airline I have flown in years.

• Food and Beverage