“Great Flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

American has been always been one of my favorites. American check in is kinda of slow at STL. Boarding was super smooth . In flight entertainment. was great. However you need to bring your own earbuds. As for food and beverage I received a pack of cookies and a soda. Baggage claim as in all of Los Angles was hectic. I highly recommend this airline.

Date of travel: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (64,840)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our flight was delayed and we missed our connection. As a result, we lost first class tickets and went coach the next day. We had to rebook through Frontier for over $900, plus we had hotel etc costs. AA refused to give us another flight, hotel etc. We were two women travelling alone, and they gave male/female couples flights and hotels. They kept telling us to "go to AA.com and you will be refunded". We have sent letters to customer service, the CEO and general counsel at AA. No response. We are out over $4000. Next step: small claims

Date of travel: May 2019
2  Thank DrSamaniego
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was very disappointed with this flight. We were in rows 26 and 27 next to the isle of the middle three seats. My husband’s seat was very uncomfortable because the isle was crooked right there. The flight attendants asked two people to move from the row behind us in order to have two rows for themselves. We asked to move and they said no. They had 12 seats total in the back. One flight attendant slept behind us and kicked my seat. I’ve never seen this before. There were not 12 flight attendants. They made an announcement that you couldn’t congregate at the bathrooms. I got up to stretch my legs and briefly walked in the back. I stopped to talk to a young Mom with her baby and we were admonished by a flight attendant, an older gentleman, who told us to move. It was a long flight so later I got up to stretch my legs. I walked toward the back and was admonished again in a terse tone by the same man. He said I could briefly walk the aisle and go sit down. I’ve flown overseas more times than I can count and never treated this way. These attendants were more concerned about their comfort than the passengers. In addition, my husband asked for a beer sometime into the flight and there was no choice. I’m not sure if they had run out or didn’t want to be bothered. The food was terrible too. Everything about this flight was awful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We frequently fly American Airlines and find the service to be good. Sometimes I opt to purchase the extra-legroom seats, which on this flight meant a bulkhead seat, which had tons of legroom.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was an excellent flight, approximately 7.5 hours. We did purchase the extra legroom seats in economy, well worth it for a long flight. The service, foo and beverage were very good.