“Great Crew”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed July 9, 2019

We attempted to land in Las Vegas but could not due to weather conditions; the very capable pilot made another attempt and then took us to Phoenix to refuel and make plan B. I appreciated the pilots' honesty and integrity, and the entire crew, including the attendants, were very professional, patient, and supportive. The company had agents aboard to work with passengers who chose to make other arrangements and they also gave us 6,000 frequent flyer miles for the trouble.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (65,896)

Reviewed July 9, 2019

Our flight was going to be over an hour delayed and we would miss our connecting flight in Phoenix. I called American Airlines and after the agent tried many ways couldn't get us there in time. She suggested I get on Southwest and book the flight and American Airlines would reimburse me the cost of the tickets. I did that and now the customer service will not pay me. I'm out over $1,000!

Reviewed July 9, 2019

American Airlines assist for disabled flyers is topnotch. However, we booked a !st class flight because of the better seating and food service. On one of the flt legs, I was very uncomfortable. The seat was too high and my feet dangled. As for the food, about as good as the worst diner you have been to.
All in all, !st Class was not worth the outrageous price!

Date of travel: April 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019

The economy seats are OK. Do not expect ANY extra room for your knees or wider hips. The on board complimentary drink is a mixed bag of soft drinks along with a small bag of salted pretzels. The attendants are not very talkative or friendly but the flight is short and they are not paid to smile anymore. Felt like being at work on Monday at 8 am.

Reviewed July 9, 2019

Originally scheduled to leave on the 10;30 Flight and it was pushed back and rescheduled to 1:30 PM which put us in late to Nashville. Waited over 1.5 hours in baggage area for our bags while our family members had to circle the airport. Blamed it on the weather! Also, Was invited to order our food for this flight in advance and pay for it when served...there was not food provided...galley was never restocked!
Then on flight 2202 return flight was supposed to depart at 8:20 PM and didn't depart until 8:50 PM. Galley was restocked so only food available was prezzels! No offering of ear buds to listen or watch movies or music. Had to ask..seems they attendant was put out because she had to locate them. Asked for white wine said they didn't have any and that she only had a red wine but not credit card scanner to accept my payment so I could have the wine bottle for free but don't ask another!! really? Service was scarce on this 4 hour flight. When I asked for water after they had picked up our cups I was told "where is your soda or wine cup" attendant was going to pour water in the cup i had already used for another beverage until the lead attendant asked her to get a fresh cup...had to ask for everything and felt I was putting them out! I think I will go back to Delta.