“GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH AA”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The check-in experience is good with the AA staff polite and professional. The flight staff were what you would expect, nothing sensational but the service was prompt. All luggage was retrieved, with no damages, which is a good outcome. Overall very good because what we expected is what we got....

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (56,765)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was much earlier than I usually take but all was smooth. Had a short connection in Charlotte and made it easily. everything was smooth and efficient. On return trip I was to get in at midnight, but counter person was able to change flight and I got in at 5pm. No charge for change it was freat!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew from Philadelphia to St. Thomas and then a return flight. Both flights were on time and well serviced. On our return flight we escorted two rescue puppies. The airline was fantastic at accommodating our needs.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I booked our flights 8 months in advance and changed the type of aircraft which changed our seats so we were no longer sitting together and AA would not change our seats. The agent was terribly rude. There were seats available on the plan.

1  Thank Travel562422
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Started with being unable to check in on the night before the flight. Contacted AA, they had no explanation.. Next stop was having to check in at the airline desk, again no explanation. Instead of being given my Pre TSA clearance, was assigned to full security check. My husband was allowed to check in on line, and had no Pre TSA issues. Then, had my carry on bag which was smaller than my husbands taken at the gate. I was not given the chance to remove personal items such as medication, luckily had a small supply in my purse. I think that it was a very sexist thing. Many other passengers had bigger bags, but they were male. The leg room was acceptable. The overhead bin above my seat was taken by a flight attendant, so my backpack and computer were not available to me for much of the flight. We had bulkhead seats so they could not be stored in the seat in front of me. The flight attendant was rude, telling me that my elbow was sticking out in the aisle. If you have ever sat in the bulk head seat you will know that your seat kind of sticks out anyway. It was fine, for him to tell me, but could have been way nicer about it. I have noticed with AA that their attendants seem to get ruder and ruder. As a passenger, you have no rights. A complaint sent to AA was not answered. That tells you where you stand as a passenger. Will be accruing my miles on another airline from now on.

Date of travel: March 2019