“Stop over not a problem”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the first time I flew with a stop over we are going from Orlando to Dallas then on to Philadelphia. I was worried that we would be at the Dallas airport for a very long time and would have to make our way to another gate. However, we were staying at the same gate we just deplaned from and it was only an hour before we got back on the plane to head to Philadelphia. It gave us enough time to have a nice lunch before we had to return to the plane.

Write a ReviewReviews (48,680)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Due to a 3rd party generating my flight res,(1st and last time using a 3rd party), there was a little confusion with my boarding pass. Could not download prior to arriving at airport. I was told that the error was at British Airways end.? Had to waiting in line at the counter. :( Was easy after that flying to Barcelona (layover) then on to Heathrow.. Unfortunately on the return home, British Airways has stricter regulations and was informed that I was carrying too much liquids in my carry-on. Had to trash all of my 3-4oz containers except for 2-3 important items they allowed me. Other than that, a long flight home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight Attendant, Eddie Gibson was AMAZING to every single passenger on the plane. She was the one greeting people as they boarded and she was intentionally welcoming every single passenger who boarded. Those who where military (and there were many) she would thank them for their service and asked where they were stationed. After the flight was all boarded she got on the intercom and asked the whole plane to thank our military men and women. It was nice to see patriotism alive and well. Eddie told me she has 31 years of experience with AA, and we could tell she really enjoyed her job! She has genuine Southern Hospitality. American Airlines, I don't know if you realize this but you have a true gem on board.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight departed on time in both directions. Flight to Dallas had to go far north in an effort to avoid turbulence. This put the arrival a little late, but nothing serious. Return flight did not have the same weather issues and arrived a little earlier than anticipated. My experience on American was much better than on other flights of domestic carriers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On time- comfortable - good food. On the return we had to wait on the tarmac for a gate even though we were right on schedule