“First time to Tokyo”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed September 19, 2018

One of the quietest flights I have ever taken. I'm not sure if it was because there were few children on the flight or what, but it was quiet from DFW to Tokyo. The flight attendants were very accommodating, as a very large man was seated next to me and looked very uncomfortable. There was a seat in the bulk and he agreed to move there. Thank goodness as flying for 13 hrs would have been stressful for both of us.

Date of travel: July 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (60,438)

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Check in agents very helpful and pleasant. Wheelchair was presented and used. Flight was delayed due to a mechanical issue. AA kept us posted till ready to go and they got us onboard first due to having the need to use the wheelchair. Food could be purchased.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Food and Beverage
Reviewed September 19, 2018

The flight was overbooked by 3 people. I didn't need to fly as this was a social trip and not business. I voluntarily accepted the incentive and gave up my seat. In return I received a $500 flight credit, upgraded seat the following day, and a very nice hotel room at the airport. The flight the following day went off without a problem. Nice staff and comfortable flight even though it was full. I have moved American to my preferred airline due to this experience. Thanks American.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

First time flying first class and American did not let me down. Comfortable and roomy seats, plenty of elbow room and leg room. Easy access to restroom. On my way I had breakfast, egg omelet, sausage, fruit and choice of bread, butter on the side. On return flight i went with the lasagna rolls wirh salad. All was delicious and served hot. Attentive service as needed. Blanket on seat of which i used. A bit pricey but worth it.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018

On-time, flights ! Easy check-in and boarding on both ends. All AA personnel that we encountered were helpful, considerate and pleasant.
Food, Beverage service, comfort and leg room were pretty average for economy class. I recommend this airline based on my experience on this international flight.

Date of travel: July 2018