“Second best flight so far”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This trip moved up from our planned trip do to a death in the family. We were not penalized for the flight change but had to provide info that the airline could verify if they wanted. This trip was good but the plane was late so everything was rushed once it was emptied. It was not as clean as it could have been. Most people with connections missed there connecting flights. The flight attendants were trying to help people check on their connections when they could lookup the info.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (44,979)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Smoothest flight experience we have had so far. From check in to baggage claim the best flight either my wife or I have had.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having not flown commercial airlines for some time, I flew American Airlines to Anchorage, Alaska to transfer by bus to the port at Whittier, Alaska where we boarded our Princess Cruise. I had obtained my passport and been approved by the TSA for known traveler status. I used that information when booking the flights and the TSA Pre-Check status greatly benefited the processes at the airport. The American Airlines flight departed on time and was uneventful. The flight attendants did an excellent job for the passengers and were very friendly. I truly enjoyed the flight to Alaska as well as the return flight from Vancouver BC to Phoenix. We had no issues with luggage at either end of the trip. I would readily recommend American Airlines to anyone.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I very pleasant trip with a stop in Charlotte North Carolina. I saved my frequent flyer points & earned this first class flight. It only cost me $5.60 & I was able to check 2 bags free. Using one of their credit card partners helps to accumulate points faster.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were due to take off from Dallas-Fort Worth direct to Iceland. On tues July 31 at 7pm.As we were in the waiting room they came on and said the plane that was parked at the jetway was unable to fly over the ocean. A 737 800 I believe. An hour went by and they came on and said we would have to fly on this equipment to JFK where we would transfer to an airplane that could fly over the ocean. We would have the same crew. We landed at JFK at 1 AM. We were told the plane was at the next gate waiting for us. ( identical aircraft as far as we could telparentheses ) Another hour went by the screen on the wall said the plane would leave at 2 AM. A few minutes went by and the screen changed and said 2 PM. What? We thought it was an artifact on the computer. The clerks at the desk did not seem to know what was going on. Another hour went by and the crew got off the plane and the pilot also we were told that they had been working too long. So we spent the next hour in chaos trying to get vouchers for the hotel the van service and a meal. We were delivered to a hotel at 4 AM. We were already losing one night at our hotel in Reykjavík. We Finally had a noneventful flight to Iceland. The flight attendants were wonderful to us we got to know them pretty well they said they had no idea what was going on the night before . when they boarded the plane at DFW they didn’t know that that plane could not fly to Iceland either. My friend was an American Airlines member and they gave her 15,000 free miles but I didn’t get anything.

1  Thank 444desertrat