“Terrible - Always fly Southwest - this company sucks”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed November 23, 2017

Terrible airline - charge for everything and their technology is terrible for checking in online. Had to wait until I got to the airport and then they couldn't find my reservation.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (45,147)

Reviewed November 23, 2017

American Airlines flights were very smooth (New Orleans to Dallas and Dallas to Phoenix). The pilots kept us well informed about turbulence and flight times. The flight attendants were friendly and informative. They served drinks and pretzels. All in all, it was a good experience for someone who doesn't like flying.

Reviewed November 23, 2017

I need to express my gratitude to American Airlines and the gentle attitude the personnel who did the arrangments of our flight. We were obliged to cancel my husband's flight because he was in the hospital with a serious pneumonia and he is almost 92 years old. A.A. credited the complete amount without requiring a specific certificate. A.A. offered me an open ticket for a year . I refused because I am unable to travel and leave my husband alone. When speaking to my inssurance company, it asked for a cancelation certificate of my ticket to return the money. When I asked A.A. for the certificate the airline told me they did not do it. After a waiting pariod in the phone, the employee that was serving me, told me that A.A. given our age and condition was going to credit my ticket wihout penalties any penalties.
We go almost eve5ry year to Los Cabos by A.A. and the service is impecable and the prices accessible.
MY BIGGEST ADIMRATION FOR THEIR HONESTY. We did travel to Los Cabos in 2017 and were expecting to go in January 2018

1  Thank Jacqueline O
Reviewed November 23, 2017

Flight was at night and seating was cramped. Diabetic meal ordered but luckily partner viewed the sugar levels and was very high. This could have resulted in him being very ill midflight

Reviewed November 23, 2017

Great flight good service. Food was not great but service was excellent and it was a pleasurable flight

2  Thank Barbara G