“Very Helpful and Accommodating”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Since I finished my business in the city earlier than usual I decided to go to the airport and relax in the lounge. While checking in I was informed that my flight is delayed by one and a half hours. I asked whether I could be accommodated on another flight the agent put me into a standby on an earlier flight. While in the lounge I asked the counter staff there whether they can help me to get on a flight to JFK if LGA is not possible. She discovered another flight going to LGA itself two hours earlier and managed to get the only seat left on that flight. I found the staff very helpful and courteous. From my experience, I see the agents in the lounge are more helpful than checking in agents to work with your needs.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,679)

Reviewed September 27, 2017

It was a pleasure to fly with AA. We had lots of space and the seats were comfortable. The crew were very attentive, the food was lovely and they provided lots of drinks frequently.

1  Thank PaulAllenT
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Plane basic and small ..boring inflight entertainment.cabin staff rude and not friendly...they missed out our row when giving drinks out during flight when we brought this to their attention they told us we would have to wait very abruptly and made us feel it was our fault !!!...does nobody have any manners any more ...have found this attitude before when flying with American Airlines...

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Decent and smooth flight considering it was around 4.5 hours from Raleigh to San Francisco. Customer service was helpful and sociable as well. My mom and I had to go to Fremont, California which was closer to the Oakland airport but when I checked out the price to fly to the San Francisco airport, it was 500 hundred dollars cheaper and it was just a matter of crossing over the San Mateo bridge to get from SFO airport to Fremont.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

I hate the new design of airline seats on this flight. There is zero recline. Which was horrible especially when we were delayed take off and just sitting there next to runway for extra time. I'm not a fat person but me and the person next to me were touching shoulders and arms the whole way. Very unprofessional. Late flight and horrible seats.