“pleasantly surprised”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I flew to Orlando from san Francisco via Charlotte...coincidentally it was the same set of crew even though I had to change aircraft and flight numbers, and they were really nice and helpful, despite what people say about the airline

even the ground staff were awesome..

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (45,372)

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

AA is one of the worst airlines to fly. Extremely uncomfortable, unaccommodating, and the staff just does not value their jobs.
I flew from Orlando to LA for a business trip. It's roughly a five hour trip where all they do is offer you water and unhealthy cookies. Nothing fresh or worth keeping you energized for that amount of time .
I had to get back immediately because of an emergency (hurricane in Puerto Rico) and they were not sympathetic nor did they try to help me with my flight to get back home early. Thank God Delta came through to save the day. I will never fly with this airline again .
Waste of money and I'm very disappointed .

2  Thank veganendorphins
Reviewed September 20, 2017

Boarding passes were a pain as the kiosks did not recognize our specific rates allowing two bags. We ended up having to go to the counter only to be rudely told that we were late and might not make it, though our group had been in front of her attempting to use the kiosks for over half an hour!

The 1st leg to Miami was great. Though we were in a smaller three seat wide Bombardier, I perceived that the pilot really enjoyed the plane. The take off was very quick with good g forces, and we climbed quickly.

The flight to and from Guatemala were uneventful. No meals, or anything more than a small snack.

The return to Tallahassee in another Bombardier was just another flight.

The returning layover in Miami was long, and the gate was crowded.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

The plane was very full and loading and unloading went pretty fast. The flight attendants were nice but didn't seem like they enjoyed their jobs very much. It took a long time to get drinks because of the full flight. By the time they serviced us they were out of sandwiches. The movie they were playing would have been good on the 7 hour flight but they could not get the speakers to work. By the end of the flight they were out of sodas as well. Was not impressed with this flight experience and think I will fly a different airlines on the next trip.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

This was one of multiple flights with them. From checkin it always seems like a drawn out process, nothing enjoyable. And now they are a QANTAS partner. Totally had my daughter freaked out that she had no connecting flight to get home. Basically said you can fly if you want to but you will be stuck in LA. In LA, there was nothing to sort. Checkin staff just had no idea what they were doing. And that was just one flight. Well worn planes & staff seem worn out and disinterested but I don't blame them, it seems like its the culture the airline inspires.

1  Thank mo630