“WHen I pick seat 1A t=and it is on my boarding pass that is what I expect”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed August 16, 2017

WELL< my seat was supposed to be FIRST CLASS, seat number 1A, but the seats were all reassigned and I ended up with seat 17E, I complained and was given a seat further forward, and seat 1A remained EMPTY!! It appears the clerk does not recognize the numbers of first class seats. 1A = FIRST class, so I could SEE the seat I paid for but I could not sit in it, even though it was EMPTY!!! First class, got snacks and drinks, the ones I was suppose to get, NOT HAPPY.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (41,472)

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Fight was via Philadelphia to Nashville and return from Orlando via Philadelphia. Flight prices very reasonable around £575 each. All flights on time though departure from Philadelphia to Glasgow delayed by large queue of planes (around 30) waiting to take off. Not AA's fault as dependent on airport control. Arrived in Glasgow on time.
Food was okay but desperately healthy!! No bacon rolls. Beer, wine and soft drinks included along with the food. Transatlantic legs use older aircraft with relatively poor in flight entertainment all via overhead screens so no choice. Bring your own.. Happy to recommend to anyone. Only drawback was immigration in Philadelphia but extra staff added to clear backlog

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Wide seat, great company and a fabulous flight attendant that kept us all entertained. This wasn't exactly a short flight but it felt like it. The American Lounge was incredibly huge and comfortable.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

I've been waiting fr 30 minutes to get my boarding pass there are TWO people working here in this area and a huge like which keeps building up!! There keep being issues and people are not being helped.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

hoping American will take a look at this as they never reply to comments or concerns on their web site.
Travelled tonight from Charlotte to Miami. We landed well before the thunderstorm that closed the runway in Charlotte and delayed our flight to Miami. Much to my surprise one suitcase must have been left out for a "shower" as all of my clothing, toiletries, and paper books were soaked. The books had to be tossed.
Someone needs to wake up the ground crew to keep our luggage weather proofed(and getting it to be picked up sooner on arrival would be nice also).