“K”
Review of Allegiant Air

Reviewed August 4, 2019

Horrible costumer service. Would not recommended to anyone. Seats are uncomfortable and when trying to get the airline errors in our flight fixed they blamed us as a customer.

1  Thank Trvelwordly
Write a reviewReviews (8,840)

Reviewed August 4, 2019

Today we flew from Sarasota to Cleveland. We had a mechanical delay for about an hour on the way out at 6 AM. We then arrived into Cleveland approximately 45 minutes behind. Then as we get to the gate and almost there we have another plane that they put in our spot and we sat on the runway for over an hour. Then they took us to the gate. They did not allow us any drink or food. When I called customer service they stated after talking to their supervisor that they would issue no food vouchers no refunds or future vouchers. The agent stated that they got us to our destinations they did their job. The worst customer service experience ever! I get the mechanical issue I get the budget airline and I get some of the other issues. However you had 162 unhappy people that they should’ve accommodated in the most minimal way.

1  Thank Victoria M
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Had a wonderful flight from Punta Gorda to Pittsburgh. Flight was on time taking off and landed a few minutes early in Pittsburgh. Friendly flight attendants and a good price for the round trip ticket

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

My experience.

Last week I flew to Orlando, Florida from Nashville, Tennessee on Allegiant Airlines. The flight that I took damaged my wheelchair and was delayed 3 hours. I needed to drive another hour from Orlando to Palm Coast, Florida for an appointment. I contacted Allegiant and they said they wouldn’t pay for the damage because I didn’t report it within 4 hours. I wrote them saying it is unacceptable that Allegiant will not reimburse me for the damage they caused my wheelchair. I would suggest no one fly Allegiant unless they enjoy this kind of treatment.

Of course, this is very frustrating to me. But I would like to warn other wheelchair users. Do you have a suggestion for me?

Date of travel: July 2019
Reviewed August 3, 2019

we planned to fly to Vegas from Knoxville on their non-stop in early April 2019. leave in the morning, come back in the day time...looked great. We paid their Flex fee up front (which allows u to change your flight)... We had to change our plans due to a gravely ill parent . I researched the flight costs and it appeared that a delay of 3 months would be no fare change so we did rebook. After going thru the real process of cancelling and rebooking...Allegiant charged us another $150 for the "Higher Air Fares". our new flights in July were now "Red Eyes" leave late and fly overnight.....then the kick in the pants was a delay to Vegas of nearly 4 hours....we left around 1:00 a.m. instead of 9:00 p.m. Did not get to our Hotel room until 6:00 a.m. During the flight the chief flight attendant sat in the front and yakked with the passengers in the front row pretty much the entire flight......I would say this made it impossible to sleep but the "good seats" we paid over $100 extra for were about as comfortable as a courtroom waiting bench......this was by far the most uncomfortable seating in an airplane I have ever experienced and I have accumulated well over 2 million flight miles in my life time...they also do not even give u a free glass of water during the flight....yip, they charge u for that too.....henceforth, we will look at other carriers or drive to Charlotte or Nashville. We will not undergo the feeling of being violated again by this terrible carrier....NO WAY! don't let their lies of low cost fares suck u in....good seat fees, early boarding fee, baggage fees, carry on fees...our flights were more than double the advertised cost.

Date of travel: July 2019