“My first experience with Alaska Airlines”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

We ,myself ,my wife and my son travelled from Newark to San Francisco last Friday evening by Alaska 375.In spite of the weekend ,the check in was smooth and the flight was on time for departure and arrival.The staff were cordial and the service good.They could probably stock more variety of snacks for a six hour travel.
On the whole a comfortable flight experience.

Date of travel: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (13,084)

Reviewed May 19, 2019

I chose Alaska for my short flight from LAX - LAS leg of our US trip. The flights operated by this airline are very good, with cool and comforting interiors. They were operating a very well maintained A320 for this sector.

Though my flight was a short one, I could feel the quality of their planes and the inflight service, first hand.

Would definitely recommend Alaska

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed May 18, 2019

We recently flew round trip to Honolulu from San Jose, CA, first class.. The aircraft configuration leaves a lot to be desired. From San jose to Honolulu, the aircraft is a 737-900,(four rows of first class). Retuning plane to San Jose is a 737-800, (three rows of first class). The problem with both is there is no bulkhead between coach and first class (only a thin curtain), so no real division between coach and first class. Most of the restroom users were from coach. In addition, a baby in the first coach row screamed for four of the five hour flight, which forced us to request ear plugs. The food on the return flight was also awful.

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Aircraft 737
Ground crew at both airports efficient and cheery
Air crew and onboard friendly and helpful
Food good
Entertainment good

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed May 18, 2019

The direct flight from PDX to EWR is easy, comfortable, and much preferred! My daughter and I do an NYC trip every other year and although our flight time of 6:00 ish is really early this flight gets in into the city before happy hour with an entire evening ahead of us. This trip we needed to take Amtrak to CT and that was simple from Liberty airport.

• Food and Beverage