“On time Flight and good Food.”
Review of Air Seychelles

Reviewed November 12, 2017

I was slightly apprehensive of the flight after reading the reviews, but my flights from Mum - Mahe - Mum, took off very much on time. The food and the selection of beverages on the flight was excellent.
Staff on flight and the check in staff at Mahe could do well with a training on being courteous.
All in all, I would recommend this airline.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Took a domestic flight between islands at the end of our holiday. It was a small plane so it was a bit cramped but as it was a short flight it wasn't too bad. All staff were friendly and helpful. It was very nice to be met and greeted at the entrance, taken through the check-in process and led to the waiting area.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

I have travelled in their economy class as well as business class , business class is bearable but economy class is sub standard , I asked for a blanket as I was feeling cold but the cabin crew refused to give me ' as then they will have to give blanket to all the passengers " this was the shocking reply , v rude staff , v bad attitude , will never travel again on this airlines.This is not a low cost airlines , so you can get better air fare deals with other airlines.

1  Thank Taj A
Reviewed November 2, 2017

it was a very comfortable flight with a very scenic airport of mahe island but the in flight staff were very rude not even courteous enough to give water after asking for it 3-4 times.

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

I booked a flight with Air Seychelles in January 2017 from Frankfurt to Antananarivo to visit a friend. The first flight was 1st of August, the second 1st of November.

On the 14th of July I received an E-Mail with a cancelation of my flight to Tana. As reason Air Seychelles named the cooperation with Ethihad has been canceled and so is my flight. There was no effort to offer me another flight or to contact me via phone. I had to call their hotline and persisted on taking that flight. After 15 minutes I had back my initial flight with stops in Abu Dhabi and Seychelles.

For the flight back I received another cancelation at the 20th of August for my 16 hours return flight with stops in the Seychelles (Mahe) and Abu Dhabi. This time the reason is the Pest in Madagaskar and the risk for the people living on the Seychelles. There was a case of Pest recorded on the Seychelles. Anyways other Airlines still have a direct connection between Antananarivo and Mahe (Seychelles) which makes me doubt about the usefullness of the cancelation.
Also this time there was no attempt to offer me another flight. They e-mailed me and thats it. I had to call again and asked for another flight.
I got offered a 32 hours flight with a night in Mauritius, Stops at Seychelles and Abu Dhabi. This is far off from what I initially booked. The woman on the phone assured me that this is my best option. So I sayed ok to the changed booking. After that I checked on the Internet and found a direct flight from Air Madagaskar to the Seychelles with which I could have kept my initial schedule. Air Madagaskar is in the Vanilla Alliance with Air Seychelles. So a booking would have been possible. I called the hotline again and asked for the flight with Air Madagaskar to the Seychelles. I was told that I already changed my flight once and that another change would cost several hundred dollars. So I ended up with a flight that takes double the time of my initial flight with a stop at Mauritius at 2 a.m. in the night and a one day later arrival at my destination.

While calling the hotline I got disconnected several times when I asked uncomfortable questions.

This is my last flight with Air Seychelles.

2  Thank buchpetzer