“Premium Economy and Lounge Use”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked Premium Economy to Brisbane. It was partly under the misunderstanding that it allowed us Lounge Use. I also had numerous Lounge vouchers that keep expiring because I can not use them.

We strolled into the Lounge and were rudely rejected because Premium Economy didnt give us that priviledge, which is fine, but it could be clearer on the website. But annoyingly they were too busy, so I couldn't use the Lounge vouchers.

So, whats the point of the Vouchers. I can never use them. Either they are busy or I am no on an Air New Zealand Flight on that instance etc. Not happy.

The flight itself was fine, but like several ANZ flights before that we have been on in the last year this was woefully late departing. Once they are late for understandable reasons, they make no attempt to get back on schedule. None at all.

The meal was better than I had expected. The seats were fine. The entertainment just does not have enough new stuff or variety.

Overall, not worth the price.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (13,169)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff are so friendly and efficient. It was a very short flight, but I will certainly be looking to book more flights with Air NZ. On our return to Australia I certainly noticed the difference with the staff on an Aussie airline.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked Premium Economy being a night flight. My wife required a wheel chair and staff looked after us from the moment we arrived. Check in baggage was really easy with help from the staff. The flight was smooth and the seats had plenty of leg room.
We had travelled Business Class on a prior flight but found the extra cost, that Premium Economy was almost as good for an 8.5 flight. Great selection of movies and the food was great and hot.

Date of travel: August 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised to find a my seat had spacious leg room. Normally my knees touch the seat in the front. I also like the way you could select the level of service- ie food, movie etc which makes it more affordable when travelling with family.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

New Zealand airlines were so amazing. Lovely, friendly and professional.
I got sick just 20 minutes on the flight, i fainted and had motion sickness throughout the whole flight.
The flight attendant and another traveller, Erin looked after me and stayed with me the whole time until after we landed, they were absolutley amazing, i will forever be soo greatful to Erin for offering her assistance to me while i was not well
After we landed the paramedics were waiting for me to assist, they all made my awful experience in the plane, so much better
Thankyou Erin