“Wonderful service”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed January 21, 2020

The staff are so friendly and efficient. It was a very short flight, but I will certainly be looking to book more flights with Air NZ. On our return to Australia I certainly noticed the difference with the staff on an Aussie airline.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (13,197)

Reviewed January 20, 2020

We booked Premium Economy being a night flight. My wife required a wheel chair and staff looked after us from the moment we arrived. Check in baggage was really easy with help from the staff. The flight was smooth and the seats had plenty of leg room.
We had travelled Business Class on a prior flight but found the extra cost, that Premium Economy was almost as good for an 8.5 flight. Great selection of movies and the food was great and hot.

Date of travel: August 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised to find a my seat had spacious leg room. Normally my knees touch the seat in the front. I also like the way you could select the level of service- ie food, movie etc which makes it more affordable when travelling with family.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

New Zealand airlines were so amazing. Lovely, friendly and professional.
I got sick just 20 minutes on the flight, i fainted and had motion sickness throughout the whole flight.
The flight attendant and another traveller, Erin looked after me and stayed with me the whole time until after we landed, they were absolutley amazing, i will forever be soo greatful to Erin for offering her assistance to me while i was not well
After we landed the paramedics were waiting for me to assist, they all made my awful experience in the plane, so much better
Thankyou Erin
Thankyou New Zealand Airlines

Reviewed January 19, 2020

American ground staff had no idea how to organise the loading of the plane, but once we were on, we were wrapped in the excellent Air NZ service. Excellent food (not salty, fatty, or sweet like so much of the food in USA). A comfortable flight.

Date of travel: December 2019