“Best flight with lower fare”
Review of Air India

Reviewed April 23, 2019

I took early flight to Ahmedabad. Best seat and good breakfast with good smile of cabin crew hospitality

Date of travel: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (7,128)

Reviewed April 23, 2019

We were making our way to Shimla.
We chose to fly there due to personal physical problems.
the flight was schedules to depart delhi at 6.15am on a Sunday.
We were all packed and in the evening of the day before departure tried to check in and too our horror the flight was cancelled.
With no form of intimation we had no arrangements and called off our trip to Shimla.

Please avoid Air India because i know i will.

1  Thank 603amishm
Reviewed April 23, 2019

a short hop from Mumbai to Aurangabad, and from the stunning Terminal 2. You need a bit more time for booking in at T2 as it's a bit of a mission to get anywhere, but wow, what a terminal.
The flight was chocka, and yet we all managed to get a drink and a biscuit. Well done air India.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed April 23, 2019

seeing as it's a dreamliner you expect a long, but with air India you actually get not a lot.
The entertainment is very limited and on a 13 hour flight it's like flying was back in the eighties!
The food this time was distinctly average.
Next time we'll be trying a different route and airline

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank merlin a
Reviewed April 23, 2019

I travelled from muscat from delhi..flight number is Ai974.I got some sharp thing in my meals because of that I got allergy in my body and blood was came from my mouth..Their staff are very rude and didn't provide any first Aid..Don't ever travel in Airindia...

1  Thank Gopalganj video j