“Not the best flight”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have flown with SAA, BA, Virgin Atlantic, KLM, Lufthansa, Emirates, Qatar and have to say that Air France and KLM (affiliated) were the airline I would not choose to fly with again. Our onward flight to Dublin with KLM was with a small budget airline and the return from Dublin with Air France was a low budget airline. No refreshments given - you had to pay. When you have paid for an international flight, I expect to get food and drink supplied as all the other main airlines do.

Date of travel: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (26,933)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time using Air France Paris/ Barcelona. The service is first class even with the connecting flights out classes domestic flights by a mile. Could use more time with connecting flights. With TSA, Border Police in between flights cuts into time to find gate. Other than that no complaints.

Date of travel: May 2019
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We flew Air France both going to Europe and returning to DFW. Flight over, very nice, no problems.
On the return our flight ( flt number 0146 – May 10, 2019) leaving Paris started boarding at 9:15 AM . We arrived at the gate at 9 AM .

We got on the plane, took off around 10:30 and received a meal shortly afterwards.
We disembarked at 9 PM (Paris time, Dallas time was 2 PM) .
During that 12 hours we had no meal other than that first meal. I, and several other people I heard, asked about food, and we were repeatedly told that we would be fed later. We finally got a snack consisting of a piece of corn bread, and a small bottle of liquid yogurt around 19:00 (Paris time)

Well, that’s it. I just think (and many others on the flight also thought) if they are going to keep us captive in a metal tube for 12 hours then need to feed us more than once.
I hope I don’t have to bear that kind of situation again.

Date of travel: April 2019
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Venture668351
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Customer services is zero. They don't know what they say.
They keep repeating like a parrot.
Never to book with them again

Date of travel: May 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I landed in London at appx 9pm but my luggage didn't arrive. To make matters worse I had been advised by AF to check my hand luggage in ' free of charge'. The AF desk said my luggage would probably be on the next flight but that wasn't due until the following morning, I was told I could be reimbursed for up to 100 Euros to purchase essentials. I was over fighting in an airport hotel and flying back to Melbourne the next morning ( needed to check in before the morning AF plane arrived from Paris ) The airport is not the cheapest place to buy essentials, fresh clothing / toiletries and I had to spend well in excess of 100 Euros. On return I submitted my receipts, waited and waited but no response, after much hassling I was offered AF points instead of the 100 Euros, no good to me whatsoever so more hassling and more waiting. To cut a long story short IT TOOK 7 MONTHS TO GET THE 100 EUROS!!!! Absolutely dreadful !

Date of travel: September 2018