“I loved the inflight instructional movie! Very entertaining :}”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight attendants were friendly, the food wasn't horrible. Tight seating but that's the standard, overall I could confidently recommend Air France!

Date of travel: March 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (26,427)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had booked the ticket when the airline was Joon. Surprisingly, since April, Joon flights have returned to Air France , so the snack and drinks were free. As I was hungry, the cabin crew gave me extra sandwich - as the buying option is no more available. Thank you.

1  Thank anandpunch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very efficient crew ; we experienced no delay and the service on board was excellent. The only negative point is the fact there was no walkway in Dublin and the wind was cold.Brrrr!!!

Date of travel: March 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Connecting flights from hell: I had a ticket going from Italy to Ukraine with a stopover in Paris where I would go thru passport control to leave EU. For that the airline considered 1 hour should be enough. Normally, if a passanger is running slightly late, the wait. Or put the passenger onto the next flight, correct? Not with AirFrance: these folks left me stranded even thou the entire 700+ line of ppl at the passport control consisted of those running late for connecting flights and there were ONLY 3 officers checking and stamping passports.

Now, I get it's not smth the airline has control over, but it's their home airport in Paris, they know their passport control is overcrowded and understaffed, why the hell sell such short connections?

The first fliht was 10 minutes late (the captain announced it upon landing and apologized for it), but when I got to the transit desk, asking to put me onto the next flight since I missed this one by 12 minutes, they said that my flight... actually arrived earlier, not later. And that the airline has no obligation to provide me with anything at all. The literally told me to go and buy a new plane ticket!

Ultimately, Air France does NOT guarantee your connection. If you're late, you're on your own and you pay for the new ticket from your own pocket.

What is even worse, is that Air France staff simply dismisses you, telling you to go to the other desk, other place etc, knowing you won't be able to come back to them again.

I didn't have a credit\debit card on me, so I had to figure out a way to buy a new ticket with cash. I found the cheapest option with a different airline.

The AirFrance transit helpdesk literally said: "Go to our Air France ticketing office, we are in alliance with Czech Airlines, we will book you a new flight". Guess what? At the ticketing office I was informed that Air France has nothing to do with Czech Airlines.

When I finally bouht my tickets, I also had to search for my luggage. I came to the Air France luggage desk and showed them my new ticket. They re-registered it to go thru a new route (now making me go back into EU and then out of it once again in a different country). Thing is, my luggage didn't arrive to the destination, even thou I paid for luggage yet again.

They delivered my suitcase next day, it looked like they'd played football with it, everyting inside was broken and messed up.

So, having originally bought a ticket for 250 euros, they suggested I pay additional 500 euros at the airport because I was 12 minutes late for my connecting flight.

1  Thank mariapurt
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As age creeps onward, long haul flights with big time adjustments are a trial by ordeal, so budgeting for business class is worth every penny. Doing so with Air France ideal. At the other end, the chances are bouncing will be swift.