“First Time AF Customer”
Review of Air France

Reviewed December 12, 2017

This was our first time flying with Air France. We chose Premium Economy for the long legs of the flight to and from Paris. This class of service on the Airbus 380 is well worth the extra, but reasonable increase in airfare. Very comfortable, with outstanding legroom. We chose our seats online - two on the aisle which comes with additional storage underneath the window. Premium Economy is located on the top cabin in the 380, which is the quietest airplane we have flown on. Great experience! The in-flight service was attentive and professional. The flight attendants kept the restrooms clean and pleasant throughout the flight, which was very much appreciated. Air France advertises Premium Economy as offering upgraded meal(s). We didn't find that to be true from LAX to Paris, it was pretty standard economy fare you would find on any international flight, but did so on the return flight home, the meals were excellent. French champagne before and French wine with dinner - no complaints there! A word of caution if you are connecting out of De Gaulle. The airport is beautiful but the wait in Customs is long. Plan a minimum of two hours between flights, three is even better.We would happily travel with AF again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (21,717)

Reviewed December 12, 2017

I was satisfied with everything on board. The crew was very nice with everyone.
They have served good drinks some snacks and if i good remember salmon or
cheese sandwich during this short trip.. Thanks a lot..

Reviewed December 12, 2017

This was my first really long flight (12hrs). I read a couple of reviews pre flight that were quite bad so my expectations were not high. However this flight turned out to be great. For starters, the flight attendants/steward serving me were very nice and welcoming and offered great service. I was offered a drink (actually two) before dinner and recommended a glass of wine for my meal. The meal itself was average, not bad.

Being an overnight flight, the journey itself was calm, the crew came on to the PA a couple of time -which I appreciate. Legroom was pretty standard I guess, maybe a bit tight if you're over 185cm. IFE was good and I were able to find movies to enjoy. Flight landed before schedule in SIN.

No complaints from me, if you are able to find a good ticket (I paid €390 return trip w connection), dont hesitate to travel with AF. Remember to bring your noice canceling headphones though since the 777-300ER cabin is quite noisy.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed December 11, 2017

We made sure we chose seats with extra space by being by the baulkhead. We thoughts we would get better treatment going premium economy but we found after we were fed then we were left until breakfast time. Usually staff come round with drinks n snacks. Nothing happened on our outward journey.
In flight entertainment was poor.

2  Thank Christine T
Reviewed December 11, 2017

I cannot understand why my bag was delayed as the flight departed at least 30 minutes late after we waited to refuel. Informed on arrival at Ho Chi Minh and given a pathetic bag that was supposed to keep me going until my bag arrived a 1.5 days later. A pathetic white T Shirt and bargain basement wash kit.

I had to chase my bag the next day and contacted AF who said we are not in HCMC so I do not know! Pathetic

Old style business class that is okay. Entertainment is very poor. Food and service ok

2  Thank Peter W