“Good flight and good crew”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a very good crew both going and coming back.
The interior of the plane was clean and as comfortable as plane seats can be!
We were on time on both flights and I would use Air Canada again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,269)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had my flight cancelled due to a snow storm. I purchased my flight to United, but operated by Air Canada.
When trying to reschedule, the options from United were just unreasonable (2 days later).
Then I called the Air Canada customer service. They were willing to book me on the next possible flight even outside their alliance. This is just amazing and rare to see. You can sense when you have a good CS when problems come up and AC totally nailed it.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was to leave a Nanaimo at 8:30 am, but because of fog in Vancouver, we were delayed. We boarded once but were deboarded (?) once. We finally flew out at2:30. Obviously, most of us had missed our flights. Several of us from the back of the plane bonded and spent our time in the loung telling stories about other trips and funny experiences. Was actually fun. I wasn’t able to connect with a flight until after 5:00 pm and that got me in to Ottawa after 1:30 am the next day. Obviously I was not able to rent my car as they close at 1:00 am. Cost me $50.00 for the taxi to my girlfriends and after some time catching up, we went to bed at 5:00 am. The worst flight experience I have ever had, and the only compensation was the free $3.00 ear buds!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From check in to end of flight, the staff was professional and polite. Our flight was on-time and encountered no issues. Our luggage arrived on-time and seats were as comfortable as they could be for tall persons (5'10"+)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Travel date: Oct. 2, 2018/ Airline: Air Canada/ Aircraft: Boeing 777-300/ seats: 32J/32K. My wife and I have been travelling in Economy Class on Boeing 777-300's several times before, always long distance: Hong Kong ( 16 hrs. ), Taipei ( 12 hrs.), etc. There was always sufficient seat width and knee space. Not this time on a domestic flight from Vancouver to Toronto. We do not know, what Air Canada did with the interior layout of what looked like a fairly new Boeing 777-300. The seats and the armrests were extremely narrow, we literally felt queezed into our seats ( and we are not fat ! ). My wife had to lean toward the window in a very uncomfortable position, while knitting. My aisle-seat neighbour, a German tourist, had most of the time his arms crossed in front of his chest, while I ( in the middle ) had to squeeze my elbows agains my body, so that I could read a book. My knees touched the seat in front of me. There was zero-room, to settle in comfortably. During all our travels we never experienced such a horrible seating arrangement on a regular flight, Not even the Asian low-cost airlines force such a poor-excuse of seat onto their customers, But this is Air Canada. Not enough competition. Pampered by the Government. Just another company, where good service is not a priority, and where corporate greed reins.