“Poor Airline”
Review of Air Arabia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have traveled with a lot of airlines but this airline takes biscuit. It is not customer friendly. It is not disable friendly far as children with medical equipment are concerned. My granddaughter has peg in her stomach so she feeds through this. My daughter has all documents to from doctors regarding her condition but they gave us hell at the airport. It was embarrassing it was distressing for my granddaughter & painful when of the reps pulled feeding machine while it was plugged into my baby. Then they made issue of luggage said she had too much luggage while we had paid for extra kilos up to 30kg. An hour and half they messed us about on the way out. Never had this type problem with European flights never paid a penny for extra luggage which is only her medical equipment & nappies. Would never use this airline again

1  Thank nailam774
Write a reviewReviews (1,714)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

hello there i traveled 3 times i suggest that do not book this flight 1st the staff is not cooperate with you they will not do any help
2nd they do not know how to talk with other human they talk like rude and they think other human are duffers and they are inteligent
3rd if you have 1 kg extra lagguge they will fine you 40$ they won't allow that
4th they won't give you water even (tape water) if you dehydrate you have to buy water like really!
5th a airport called sharjah there you will not get internet at all only two possibilities to get internet
1- you have to buy a sim there because the wifi neet number to login and send otp to connect wifi network
2- go to the security room they will scan your passport they will verify that and all the processor it will take 10-12 mins and then you will get the free wifi
i will never book this flight even if they'll give me in half rate

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was going on a trip to dakhla with my family. Had 4 luggages as we are 5 ppl. 2 of the luggages were small that weighted less than what they allow. And 2 others I use them to travel on other airplanes. But at the CMN Airport they asked me to pay for 2 luggages as they they won't fit in the cabin of the plane. So they made me pay for them. A supervisor was present and didnt do anything but watching me talking to the girl who is taking my lugagges. I called their customer service who made me wait on the phone more than 20 min. They said they will call me back but never heard from them.
The worst customer service ever. At the Airport and on the phone.
If I didnt pay for the tickets in advance I won't travel with them.
The stuff at dakhla airport were much nicer and more professional. I didnt have any issues with them as I had the same luggages going back to Casablanca.

Date of travel: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a wonderful experience in air Arabia and also we missed our flight from sharjah to grozny due to flight from Delhi to sharjah was late but air Arabia we loved your help for us they arranged the hotel and gave a free meals and also they arranged a new boarding pass and seriously it was a first time I traveled in aeroplane but by the support of airline it doesn't feel me I'm traveling for the first time and I recommend everyone to travel in air Arabia without any fear if you are traveling for the first time.

Love you air Arabia....❤

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We handed our luggage at the counter and everything was fine . we were even under the allowed limit. We took our on-plane luggage and proceeded to the gate.
When arriving at the gate , they had us weigh all of our hand bags , back bags , laptops and even that one duty free bag we shopped for ,and charged us extra for them !
We were already under the limited weight on the counter and they have seen our on-plane luggage and we passed along with carrying them no questions.

But to stop you at the gate to weigh your luggage again and charge you for them , well that is a rip off! We could have re-arranged our luggage at the counter IF the on-plane weight was extra.

Never ever flying with this unprofessional airline again.

• Customer service