“Average......”
Review of Air Algerie

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For necessity only
Booking in offers day only
The rest of the days the price is high for normal service or less than normal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The passenger check in officers and manager had poor customer service. Several complaints were made by numerous customers, including myself, regarding the manner in which we were greeted and spoken to.

On the airplane, the seats and tray table looked like they hadn’t been cleaned in a while, and the food was of very poor quality. The passengers around me barely touched their food and described it as looking and tasting “expired”.

This is not the first time I’ve experienced this. I travelled with Air Algeria in the past and due to the negative experience I was put off visiting Algeria for several years. This year I finally built up the courage to try them again and my negative views towards them were only accentuated!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

in time, good accueil, good plane. and food, confortable, many place to my legs. boieng 727 i thinkk

Reviewed September 2, 2018

As everyone agreed on this one- never expect to fly in time, there is always something unexpected that delays you
The good thing on the other hand is you will always catch it coming from a connecting flight
In my last experience, my other flight got delayed 2 hours coming from JFK. didn't even bother since the connection was supposed to be 2 hours only .. we waited 4 hours

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

What a disaster. This was the only direct option so I cannot rate it less than 3, I suppose. We were all boarded on time only to wait an excruciating 25 minutes in a shabby cabin with no air conditioner. The flight was uneventful but after landing in Algiers, we sat another 35 minutes without disembarking. People got anxious and the captain or his team did not make any announcement. If you have no other option use this airline. Otherwise, don't.