“Short flight still served meal.”
Review of Air Algerie

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Short flight still served meal. :) Cabin crew are nice. While the facility is not new and no entertainment. it was ok since just a short term flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed May 23, 2018

Attendent were very smliing,and friendly, food was average. A bit late but it was ok. ist was a night flight and there were no blanket, no pillow so we were tired at the arrival.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, movies)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Good airline . Very spacious friendly
The flight was only 2hours and a half but air algerie served us a full meal within that time . Very happy with air algerie

Reviewed May 1, 2018

It was extremely inexpensive. We felt safe. The aircraft was old fashioned but stable and clean. The crew was kind and friendly. They offered us only a bottle of still water since the flight was short.

1  Thank NIKOLAOS T
Reviewed April 19, 2018

I took a charter Air Algeria from Lisbon to Dakar with transit in Alger in mayo 2016. I had to go for a friend s funerals in Dakar. The transit time in Alger was very short around 1 h30. However due to technical problems the flight took of from Lisbon very late. when we arrived in Alger the corresponding flight to Dakar had already took off. We were told that the next flight would be in the morning. So they paid for us an hotel, but we were not allowed to get to our luggage which stayed in the transit zone. The next morning because of a pilot s strike the flights were canceled so we had to stay one more night but still we were not allowed to get our luggage and our personal effects which were in. The next morning we had a flight to Dakar but the funerals were gone and I decided to cancel my trip to Dakar and then took a return ticket to Lisbon. On the counter I insisted about my luggage which had stayed in the transit zone, they assured me that it would be alright.When I landed my luggage was missing. So I filled a complaint. I never received compensation. Air Algeria did not sign the international convention for luggage claim and is not therefore obliged by law to fulfill such obligation.They choose to do it or not according to their own criteria. I wrote to the embassy but I did not get any answers back. Till now I did not receive any compensation for my loss nor do I think I will ever did. I do not recommend to travel with that company.

1  Thank oeildivin