“Mexico flight”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our return flight left on time and, originally advised as an eleven and a half hours, we arrived a full hour ahead of time. Well done, that jet stream. The in-flight entertainment was quite extensive, with new, classic and categorised movies; tv shows, music and flight progress and aircraft data. I did find the range of films didn’t meet my expectations, though, and found my choice of film limited to three or four. My ear phones also missed one of its rubber cushions, and had to be replaced. The food was sufficient, tasty, hot enough; the meals choice was also sufficient and served, and cleared away, efficiently. However, there was no facility to obtain a cup of tea between servings at the steward stations. The toilets were no better, nor worse, than other airlines.

2  Thank paulhW9372EO
Write a ReviewReviews (8,382)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Arrived at Los Cabos airport with my wife and teenage son early for a morning flight to Merida that was going via Mexico City. Apparently Mexico City can become fogged in at times and this was the case on the morning we arrived. We were told by Aeromexico to come back in two days. No offer of an alternative route to Merida, food, accommodation,transport back to Cabo or any sort of refund or compensation. We ended up having book flights on a budget airline to Merida via another Mexican City. For a supposedly national carrier I found Aeromexico extremely unprofessional and unhelpful and we were $1800 out of pocket. Think carefully if you are flying to/from or via Mexico City

Date of travel: January 2019
1  Thank Mick O
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

You pay over double the price to sit in premium and on the website they show a nice fully reclining seat and it looks great. When I got on the plane I realized that Id been duped and actually the seats are just slightly wider than regular seats. They dont fully recline and are just a slight upgrade from an exit row seat. The service and food was also just average stuff you would get in economy. Giant rip off.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

preparad for checking the company annonce six hours delay... we expect that they will bring us to a nearby hotel, instad they give un sándwich and even not a drink. on the way back i got a seat near a big pasanger of about 120 kilos. i ask to be moved to a better seat but nothing, imagine a 10 hours flight in this condition.. i ask the company for indemnisation but i didnt got any anwser yet

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The on line check in process was out of action for much of the day until about 6 hours before the flight. Also, if there was a way to change my seat selection free of charge, I couldn't find it.

After that however, the process was simple; at the airport, I was able to print my boarding pass easily. The departure and arrival times were punctual. The in flight entertainment was satisfactory; the cabin crew were pleasant enough and the flight passed without incident.

1  Thank 16jamesdoc