“Mexico to London”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The on line check in process was out of action for much of the day until about 6 hours before the flight. Also, if there was a way to change my seat selection free of charge, I couldn't find it.

After that however, the process was simple; at the airport, I was able to print my boarding pass easily. The departure and arrival times were punctual. The in flight entertainment was satisfactory; the cabin crew were pleasant enough and the flight passed without incident.

1  Thank 16jamesdoc
Write a ReviewReviews (8,352)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time flying with Aeromexico and I was not disappointed. I would equate the flight to any other airline I've flown in North America. The flights were on time and relatively comfortable. The padding on the economy class seats could be better, I would up with a very sore tailbone after sitting for 6 hours.

I wouldn't hesitate to book with Aeromexico in the future if the prices were right. Otherwise, I'd go with the best bang for your buck as there is very little difference in comparison.

1  Thank J8594AVdavidc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a wonderful week in Cabo, we had to head home. Our plane (early Monday morning) was going to be an hour late. So we were on standby for every flight. We did finally make it home, but it was a horrible day. Next problem, our luggage stayed in Mexico. One traveler had to wait almost a week for her luggage. Then on top of it, we were not able to claim for purchases we had to make, or for our Baggage Fee. They originally told us the next plane would be held for us, but no it wasn't. Seemed like they just wanted us to go away.

Date of travel: February 2019
1  Thank Becky R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

...these seats were booked by the RIU Palace Mexico - which probably contributed to the great price on our winter getaway ! If we had been any farther back, we would have been sitting in the TOILET ! I'm only 4'10'' tall...and MY knees were hitting the back of the seat in front of us. And our seats did NOT recline (I guess since then we WOULD have been in the toilet). We'll book our own flights next time. Aeromexico is in conjunction with American Airlines on this route.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went on a flight had no issues connecting flights were good and all on time or early. The staff were friendly and all was good